What are those little worms called?

Redsonga

Reaction score
The kind that are always poking their fuzzy long bodies up out of the cave walls with the two little eyes?:search:
I'm trying to find out of my fic...I thought about just calling them rock worms but I wondered if they had an official name...:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Do you mean the Rock Clingers? Or are you talking about the Fuzzy Toe-Ticklers (caterpillars)? Best advice would be to go to Muppet Wiki and check both of these out so you can find out visually which one is the one you're thinking of.
Hope this helps.

Redsonga

Reaction score
... Do you mean the Rock Clingers? Or are you talking about the Fuzzy Toe-Ticklers (caterpillars)? Best advice would be to go to Muppet Wiki and check both of these out so you can find out visually which one is the one you're thinking of.
Hope this helps.
Nope, it isn't ether of them...the worms look sort of like pipe cleaners and they pop up out of little tube formations every now and then :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nope..they are just normal cave...thingies..You see them all the time in the background of scenes , they duck back into their holes at sudden movements :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I don't think those creatures were ever given an "official" name.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Foo :stick_out_tongue:. I guess I will have to make one up then...:smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It looks like they're based on real tube worms ... just fuzzy.

Fuzzy tube worms...