What are you going to be for Halloween?

Telly

Reaction score
Since Halloween's smackdab in the middle of the week, I have two parties to go to. One the Saturday before and one the Saturday after Halloween. They're both drinking parties.
Since it's two different parties with different groups of friends, for both of them I'm going as Eddie Valiant from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Since I don't own a suit, I'm just going to wear a pair of khakis, a button down shirt, a tie, a fedora, and a trenchcoat. I'm gonna handcuff a Roger Rabbit plush to my wrist. A friend of mine that worked at Toys R Us got me a Jessica Rabbit that went on the display when the movie was re-released on DVD. My roommate and I had it hanging on the wall. When we move into our new place, I'm sure we'll put it up again. I'll get dressed up and take my picture next to it. We should post pictures of us in our costumes.

A friend of mine bought a bee suit and is wearing a brown robe. He's going as O-BEE-kanobi. Another friend of mine is going as Rod Kimble from Hot Rod.

Past years I've been Scooby-Doo and a girl friend of mine went as Daphne and Robin from Batman and Robin. That was fun until my friend decided to ditch his Batman suit and go as Bruce Wayne and then left the party. I just told people I was Nightwing. :wink: I should find those pics and post them.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
This may sound weird, but I like dressing up nice, and wearing suits and tuxes. I feel comfortable wearing ties, usually hung loosely around my neck, with the top button of my shirt undone. So any time there's an excuse to dress up, I'm all over it!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey, that's a great idea, future Larry Talbot (werewolf, right?:wink: )!

I've got the tux...I'll need a top hat, umbrella, monocle and some kind of pointy nose that I guess I could mold out of putty or something!:big_grin:
Haha! I guess it would be more of a "Laurie" Talbot, though, right?
But now the question is, would you go as the original Penguin, or the Danny Devito-style Penguin? *shivers* The last one gives me the willies! He's pretty creepy.... *gravelly voice* Ha ha ha, well, at least my nose isn't squirting blood!

This may sound weird, but I like dressing up nice, and wearing suits and tuxes. I feel comfortable wearing ties, usually hung loosely around my neck, with the top button of my shirt undone. So any time there's an excuse to dress up, I'm all over it!
Oh, me too. I love getting all dressed up. I've had some people give me weird reactions about it though. (You always look so nice Alex! You make me feel like I have to get all dressed up when I'm around you. Don't you ever wear just normal clothes? Me: I thought these WERE normal clothes!)

anytimepally

Reaction score
me too!.. I am a very pretty man in a tux :stick_out_tongue: .. of course unless I'm dressed up, I almost never wear anything but t-shirts, so it's a rather drastic change.. it's especially bad after I watch a Bond movie, because I totally want to dress like that all the time!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
me too!.. I am a very pretty man in a tux :stick_out_tongue: .. of course unless I'm dressed up, I almost never wear anything but t-shirts, so it's a rather drastic change.. it's especially bad after I watch a Bond movie, because I totally want to dress like that all the time!
LOL! A lot of guys have their inner Connery...or Dalton, in your case, right? If only I could have a magnetic watch, complete with a mini sawblade tucked inside...

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Haha! I guess it would be more of a "Laurie" Talbot, though, right?
But now the question is, would you go as the original Penguin, or the Danny Devito-style Penguin? *shivers* The last one gives me the willies! He's pretty creepy.... *gravelly voice* Ha ha ha, well, at least my nose isn't squirting blood!
LOL! I thought about the DeVito Penguin...but his makeup is a bit more complex than the more traditional Penguin. Besides, how would I turn my hands into flippers? And what about that disgusting bile that oozes out of his mouth?:zany:

Sometimes I wear a suit to rehearsals. People are like, "did you just come from a funeral?"