What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-05?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm going as Perchik from Fiddler On The Roof.... *sigh* Stupid school having the school play on the same day as Hallowe'en...

F

furryredmonster

All the Elmo costumes ive seen are very small... plus my friends wont let me go near them with Elmo. Like last night... they were calling Elmo gay right in front of me... they do not want anything to do with SESAme Street unfortunatlly :frown:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Like last night... they were calling Elmo gay right in front of me... they do not want anything to do with SESAme Street unfortunatlly :frown:
*covers mouth* :wink:
Awwww. My friends think my muppet obsession is strange too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I dunno if I am dressing up for Halloween this year, but if you look at my current avator, it is a picture of me when I was a toddler dressed as Big Bird. My mom made the costume from an old pattern they used to have. I also went one year as Oscar with a big silver card board can with open and closeable lid and a scram sign. The Oscar one was probably my fav. And then another year my brother and I were Bert and Ernie. I was Ernie. Oh, those costumes were great. Still have them somewhere around here too. I wonder if they made those patterns for any other characters I could have been. Sadly, they don't make them anymore though.
They had colored photographes way back then?:wink: LOL

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
They had colored photographes way back then?:wink: LOL

Wow, I didn't think of myself as being that old until you made that crack, Snowth. Hard to believe that that picture was about 20 years ago, but still before you were born. I AM old compared to you! Oh dear...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats cute Bryan. I was Cookie Monster one year. It was one of those plastic costumes. It was cool. Weird to say that I could fit in it. He had a chefs hat on and apron too. I need to get that up on my avatar. YO SNOT! About that comment your going down! Seems that being younger you seem to be ruder to people when younger groups so be respectful. We're older and wiser! :stick_out_tongue:
(just kidding don't wet your little pants LOL)

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle. i loved being a furry Grouch for the night. Maybe I will post that one up sometime.

jediX

Reaction score
I built a Jedi costume for roughly $300 a few years ago and will probably get another year of use out of that. Its either that or one of the red royal guards (from Jedi, Clones, and Sith) that I also spent roughly $300 making (the year before I made the Jedi one), but that helmet is extremely uncomfortable and that costume looks much better on display.

superfan

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I'm going as Perchik from Fiddler On The Roof.... *sigh* Stupid school having the school play on the same day as Hallowe'en...
My highschool did that play too. It was fantastic! LOVE the dream scene. Good luck and have fun with it!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
My costume has changed now. I'm going to be Paul Bunyon.