"What are you gonna be for Halloween" Thread

Bob1995

Reaction score
So, the month of October has finally arrived, and you know what that means? Halloween, my 2nd favorite holiday of the year besides Christmas! Now, I'm one of those people about to enter high school who still goes trick-or-treating. In recent years, I've been making my own costumes. After my very lazy costume of Kermit (it was just a puppet, really), I want a better costume. So, now I want to be Fawful (http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/74/Fawful.jpg) from the Mario and Luigi series. I just think he's so awesomely hilarious he deserves his own costume.

So, what do you want to be for All Hallows Eve?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I'll be me this year. I'm that nearly very year.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I already said in our other Halloween thread, although I'm too old for Halloween, I think just to break the monotony, I'll "dress up" as Big Daddy O'Reilly and sit around my room all day, lol.

Nick22

Reaction score
for school, we have to dress up as people in history and do an oral report about them, so i'm being abraham lincoln. and i think me and my friends are going trick-or-treating as a bunch of clowns.

hoopless

Reaction score
people, i have a halloween emergency!

i got a somewhat late invite to a fancy dress party on friday and have no money (literally) to sort out a costume with. what do i go as that's not a sheet with holes in?:eek::confused::eek:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I'll be dressing up as The Joker ala The Dark Knight. I just hope the silicone scar prosthetics I ordered get here on time otherwise I'll have to go out and get one of those cheep dime store latex kits. I really don't want to do that because one they don't look anywhere near as good and two they don't last long. (this is partly because the idiots who make the kits pack them with creme makeup which eats through latex! Latex needs grease makeup)

I'm a theater major and I'm taking the stage makeup course this semester so I'm really wanting to do a good job.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
i got a somewhat late invite to a fancy dress party on friday and have no money (literally) to sort out a costume with. what do i go as that's not a sheet with holes in?:eek:
How about a Muppet obsessiac? :wink::smile: