Powerpuff Girls
Smurfs
Rainbow Brite
Muppet Babies

rexcrk

Reaction score
My favorite cartoons:
-Transformers
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (old and new)
-Muppet Babies
-Garfield and Friends
-Beast Wars
-Transformer Robots in Disguise
-SpongeBob SquarePants
-Invader ZIM
-Fairly Odd Parents
-AAHHH! Real Monsters
-Rocko's Modern Life

and there's more out there, I know it! :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
just to add to what everyone's saying

The New Sonic looks great... and NO Urkle... Can't wait for that show at all!

Ghostbusters and Turtles, I love them all... but I only had a top five (ANimaniacs didn't get on the list, It's all about ties and order of preference.. Didn't want to get into that)

Count Duckula and Danger Mouse... both I have never seen, since they were on Cable... I have a Count Duckula Comic book somewhere.. that's it. Ironically, I confused both Duckula and Quackula (the one I actually had seen, on Mighty Mouse reruns) for a bit. I'd love to see Duckula, though!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Here are mine

The Raccoons
All Dogs go to Heaven the series
DuckTales
TaleSpin
The Super Mario Bros Super show
Super Mario Bros 3
Sonic the Hedge hog...(the second cartoon that came out, they are making a forth one now? and no urlke? I don't think i'd like it.)
Captin N
Tiny Toons
Garfeild and Friends
Heathcliff
the orignal Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Pac Man
Classic Hanna Barbara Cartoons and specails
Classic Looney Tunens and Disney toons as well
the Wuzzles
Pond Puppies
Denver the last dinosaure
Dinsaucers
mostly all "Disney afternoon cartoons" untill now adays beside like house of Mouse.
I do enjoy old classics like Danger Mouse and count Duckula, i wish they were still on the air as well as many other cartoons.
Classic Nick Toons, i think right around when CatDog came out I stoped liking anyother nicktoon inculding catdog.
cow and chicken
I think I like that new sitting Ducks cartoon as well!

and then ya know most everyone Likes Popeye,The Flintstones, Jetsons, Simpsons, the pink pather, tom and Jerry, scooby doo, list goes on and on....

But if I were a few favorites they would be
The Raccoons, I just love this show and have 8 eps on tape plus the lost star speacil, I'm so much like Bert Raccoon, and I also love Cyril Sneer, i hope this show can come back to US tv but i really hope they put out eps on dvd!!

All dogs go to Heaven the series...I know I'm corny, but I'm a Dom Deluise fan, the cartoon was cheep but I love these characters so much! plus i'm also a lot like Itchy

DuckTales, how could you not like it! you'd have to be sick! I love Gizmo Duck and as I said i'm a lot like Bert and Itchy, i'm also a lot like Feton Crackshell( the duck inside of Gizmo duck)

Tiny toons, Plucky Duck was the best!

then Then it gets hard I love video game cartoons!

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I love most everything people have mentioned, but did anyone mention Sheep in the Big City and I missed it? It's a little lost gem of a show. Not always great, but when it's good it's unbelievable.

-Chris

Luke

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Denver the last dinosaure
I picked up a Denver video a few months ago - fantastic stuff. I'm also a massive supporter of the Racoons ! There was talk of some new shows but nothings happened. I'd love DVD's though.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I also like..........

Rocky & Bullwinkie(I mean Bullwinkle)
Any classic 60's cartoons

Erine81981

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Rocky & Bullwinkie(I mean Bullwinkle)
Any classic 60's cartoons

I loved that show growing up. It reran on Nick there in the 90's and is now rerunning on Boomerang. I just got that yesterday at Walmart on DVD Season 1. It cool haven't watched all just pieces. Its awsome. I hope they make George of the Jungle and the rest of Jay Ward cartoons on DvD.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I loved that show growing up. It reran on Nick there in the 90's and is now rerunning on Boomerang. I just got that yesterday at Walmart on DVD Season 1. It cool haven't watched all just pieces. Its awsome. I hope they make George of the Jungle and the rest of Jay Ward cartoons on DvD.
During the times when we actually got Nickelodeon, I used to get up at 6 in the morning to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle. Classic! :smile:
Erin