What are your favorite Fraggle Rock episodes?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here are my favorite Fraggle Rock Episodes:
Beginnings
The Challenge
Capture The Moon
Marooned
The Minstrels
The Great Radish Famine
The Beast Of Bluerock
Wembley's Egg
A Friend In Need
Fraggle Wars
Manny's Land Of Carpets
The Day The Music Died
Wembley And The Great Race
Pebble Pox Blues
Home Is Where The Trash Is
Gobo's School For Explorers
Mokey And The Minstrels
Uncle Matt Comes Home
Scared Silly
Bored Stiff
A Dark And Stormy Night
Gunge The Great And Glorious
The Bells Of Fraggle Rock
Sprocket's Big Adventure
Uncle Matt's Discovery
A Tune For Two
Wembley's Flight
The Voice Inside
The Riddle Of Rhyming Rock
The River Of Life
Gone, But Not Forgotten
Mokey Then And Now
Inspector Red
The Honk Of Honks
Change Of Address

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I don't think I could actually pick a favorite or a list of favorite episodes. I love the entire series. Even the few episodes I wasn't too cray about in the past I've gained a new appreciation for after watching them again in my later years. If someone had a gun to my head (how very un-Fraggleish of them) and said I had to pick one favorite episode, I'd say The Bells of Fraggle Rock. There's something so incredibly timeless about that particular episode (and the series in general).

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
My three favorites have always been (in no particular order) Manny's Land of Carpets, A Tune for Two and The River of Life.

A new favorite however, for which I've gained a huge appreciation since the DVDs, is Mokey and the Minstrels.

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
I have always like the Boober and Wembley focused episodes most. If I had to picky top 3.

1.) Boober Rock
2.) Wembley's Egg
3.) Marooned

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmmm..I feel like I've done this topic before..hmmm..My favorites...It's weird, a lot of my favorites I remember best from back in the day are ones that have anything to do with the gorgs garden :smile:. But having seen the whole series now...

Favorites since I was 12 (if you were to ask what stands for FR to me deep down, I would say these):
The Garden Plot
Wonder Mountain
Red's Blue Dragon

Others now:

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk
Catch the Tail by the Tiger
Capture the Moon
Mokey's Funeral
Mokey and the Minstrels
Manny's Land of Carpets
Junior Sells the Farm
Home Is Where the Trash Is
The Beanbarrow, the Burden and the Bright Bouquet
Gobo's School for Explorers
Doomsday Soup
A Dark and Stormy Night
The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles
(you know, the two of these together would have made a good tv movie now that I think of it)
The River of Life (I think, if this episode had Children of Tomorrow in it, I would marry it as the greatest FR episode of all IMHO) :3

There are more, I mean I don't dislike any of them, but these are the ones that stand out to me off the top of my head (Besides the ending episodes, and A Tune for Two, and many others that are just as good as these or better, which just go without saying:big_grin:).

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
The River of Life is my favorite so far. I haven't seen every episode yet, though.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I love the entire series, but I must say that one of my favorite episodes is Marooned. There is just something in that episode that really attracts me, but I don't really know what it is.

Borples

Reaction score
I couldn't pick an all-time favorite, but my favorite right now is Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water. The songs are fun, the dialogue is snappy, Doc and Sprocket's part is funny, the Fraggles discover caffeine, and Wembley is heroic. What's not to love? :coy:

Borples

Reaction score
I've just watched The River of Life and Gone But Not Forgotten for the first time over the past couple of days. And I am so amazed and awed at the gravitas and sheer emotion in those episodes. Those episodes of a kids' show. Those episodes of a kids' show with puppets. As a lifelong Muppet fan, I shouldn't be surprised at that sort of thing. But they just keep blowing me away, again and again.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've just watched The River of Life and Gone But Not Forgotten for the first time over the past couple of days. And I am so amazed and awed at the gravitas and sheer emotion in those episodes. Those episodes of a kids' show. Those episodes of a kids' show with puppets.
For me Fraggle Rock's ability to address edgier issues and make powerful statements has always reminded me of that old song: "I think I could say something (if you know what I mean). But if I really say it, the radio won't play it. Unless I lay it between the lines." This show, and pretty much the Muppets in general, were experts at getting deeper messages across that the "Powers That Be" were not expecting because it's "just a kid's show."