What are your favorite kind of Ghosts?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL!
SHHH BEAU! D: NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!
D: *Is to haunt him for all eternity* ;3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love watching Unsolved Mysteries and those other haunting shows, but I don't take them seriously. I do think people still exist when they die, but I don't think they make themselves known like that. I guess for me those shows are like modern day ghost stories. Fun to hear but nothing to worry about.

Hmm, I always kinda liked the Waverly Hills Sanatorium story. It's been on a few haunting shows. It's a place where Tuberculosis patients used to stay (it opened in the early 1900s). There were always reports of horrible conditions and patient abuse. I've always been fascinated with old spooky buildings where crimes may have been committed, and no one knew for years (Yes I do have odd interests lol).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverly_Hills_Sanatorium

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
There's a ghost my brother made up called the Bathroom Ghost. Basically, it's the ghost that watches you go to the bathroom.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah. I heard that one too. I could see Quagmire in his car picking her up and saying "Wonder what it's like with a dead chick! Giggidy Giggidy Giddidy Ghost!"
Lol! I could totally see Quagmire picking her up, and then being stunned when she disappears as he pulls up to her house. "What? What? Oh, come on!" Then Quagmire goes to the door and knocks.

Quagmire: Hey does some chick live here? Wears a white dress?

Mother: My daughter. She was run over on the road walking home--

Quagmire: Yeah yeah, never mind that! Is she gonna be back?

Mother (ominously): She walks that road in limbo every night, unable to get her spirit to rest.

Quagmire (doing that head-bob thing): Aaaaaaaall-riiiiiiiiiiiight!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Me too! Although, when it comes to Most Haunted and Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters is way better. The most haunted people seem really unprofessional, and generally dont prove anything

As for a favorite type of ghost, I dont have one. I find all ghosts interesting:smirk:
Yeah, I agree with you, Ghost Hunters is the better of the two.

I like the specials that focus on where a horrible crime was committed, or haunted Hollywood stories.

There was one show (I can't remember which) that did a segment on this really creepy supposedly haunted doll that was originally made in the 19th century. The actual doll was on the show, and it was very unsettling to look at. Its owner was a little girl who died unexpectedly, and, the story goes, whenever the doll is around, strange things start to happen. At the end of the segment, we are told that the doll is kept in storage somewhere, away from the public.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There was one show (I can't remember which) that did a segment on this really creepy supposedly haunted doll that was originally made in the 19th century. The actual doll was on the show, and it was very unsettling to look at. Its owner was a little girl who died unexpectedly, and, the story goes, whenever the doll is around, strange things start to happen. At the end of the segment, we are told that the doll is kept in storage somewhere, away from the public.
Ohhh yeah exactly that's the kind of ghost stuff I enjoy watching. I don't enjoy being scared, but at the same time I sort of do, you know? And dolls and toys, in the right light, can be very frightening! I remember an Unsolved Mysteries that talked about a chair that was thought to be haunted, because everyone who sat in it supposedly died.

Again, I don't take it seriously, it's just fun. :smile: