What Are Your Favorite Sit-Coms?

Luke

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
So far only three of those shows have hit DVD.....man, I wish Bewitched would hurry and make it's debut!
On that note, remember that Columbia Tristar poll where we voted for which sitcoms should be released on DVD ? The results came out. I'm not sure if Bewitched was amongst the winners, but i know NewsRadio was.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
My ultimate all time favorite is "Bewitched". I have every episode on tape and I am impatiently awaiting the day that Columbia/Tri-star releases them on video.

My other favorites are as follows:

I Dream of Jeannie
The Munsters
Simpsons
That 70's Show
Will and Grace
M*A*S*H

So far only three of those shows have hit DVD.....man, I wish Bewitched would hurry and make it's debut!
I saw the DVDs for the first four seasons of M*A*S*H yesterday. Man! $120 for a third of the series!!! I think I'll wait before I run out and get those, especially since it's on tv every day.
Erin

Splurge

Reaction score
I tend to like Britcoms. Among them are shows that involve Adrian Edmonson and Rik Mayall. Shows like:
-The Young Ones
-Filthy, Rich and Catflap *
-Bottom
-Comic Strip Presents *

* (the few I've seen I liked)

There are many other Britcoms I like, but I've been tuning in again more recently to Ade and Rik.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I have a TON I like, but my favorite ones that I LOVE :flirt: are:

Mama's Family
Friends
Mr. Belvedere
The Facts of Life
The Golden Girls
Cheers
Designing Women
The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
Three's Company
Coach
Perfect Strangers
Head of the Class

:flirt: TV :flirt:

(Shoot, I even made up a list o' muh "Top 10 Favorite Sitcom Characters of All Time", lol :crazy: )

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I have a TON I like, but my favorite ones that I LOVE :flirt: are:

Coach
Perfect Strangers

(Shoot, I even made up a list o' muh "Top 10 Favorite Sitcom Characters of All Time", lol :crazy: )
I'm not much good at compiling top ten lists, but Luther and Balky would be contenders for the list! They are both too cute... Weird thing is, seems like every time I see Bronson Pinchot in another role, he's kind of a creep (and doesn't have that great accent, of course! :wink: ) But Jerry Van Dyke always seems to be a sweetie, even when he's playing a bad guy (<b>To Grandmother's House We Go</b>, lol). Though I'm not sure about those Big Lots commercials... (What were you thinking, Jerry? :embarrassed: )
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Luke said:
On that note, remember that Columbia Tristar poll where we voted for which sitcoms should be released on DVD ? The results came out. I'm not sure if Bewitched was amongst the winners, but i know NewsRadio was.
Yes, when I saw the email they sent out listing what ones they had definite plans for and Bewitched wasn't among there number I about threw-up!! The TICK?!? Come on! But they also said there were others...

...Bewitched's 40th anniversary is next year and I think that would be the opportune time, not to mention that Elizabeth Montgomery is being awarded her star on the Walk of Fame and the Bewitched movie is supposed to start filming next year with Nicole Kidman in the lead. I noticed that with the release of Charlie's Angels II Columbia released the original series....hopefully that's the plans for Bewitched...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Though I'm not sure about those Big Lots commercials... (What were you thinking, Jerry? :embarrassed: )
OMG, I LOVE those! LOL! :big_grin:

Well, one in particular...

Susan: "I was born...without a shopping gene. :smirk: "

-------

Susan: "I said, 'Hello bliss, I'm Susan. :smirk: "

LOL!!

:stick_out_tongue:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
OMG, I LOVE those! LOL! :big_grin:

Well, one in particular...

Susan: "I was born...without a shopping gene. :smirk: "
LOL! Yeah, they are pretty funny, actually, they're just so over the top... But really, Jerry is perfect for the commercials. He's got this self-effacing aura about him that's quite charming, and he never seems to care how goofy he might wind up appearing. Usually when I watch those commercials I both chuckle and groan... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
gymkatarules said:
Sitcoms are evil. The lowest form of comedy.

-Chris
I like:

The Addams Family
Foulty Towers
and
The Good Life