1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikaelaMuppet, Aug 4, 2016.

1. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Just finished Have His Carcase by Dorothy L. Sayers, now working on another book of hers, Busman's Honeymoon.

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

I'm actually currently reading "Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Woman's Prison" by Piper Kerman.

Reason being is cause I got into the show and I've become quite the fan of the show. So I figured I'd read the book the series is based.

I also need to get to reading the Jim Henson Biography. I own it, but haven't read it entirely yet. Truthfully between that book and my tons of comic books, graphic novels and manga. I have a TON of reading to do and catch up on, :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

5. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Gratitude and Trust by Paul Williams and Tracey Jackson. That's right, that Paul Williams!

newsmanfan, MikaelaMuppet and gavry3 like this.
  6. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

From the interviews I saw- I assume it's sad?

7. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

More Christie readings, finished The Clocks yesterday, started Cat Among The Pigeons today.

MikaelaMuppet and newsmanfan like this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

My mom loves that show right now. She's really excited about the new season.

9. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

From what I read so far, it's not sad, but you do feel empathy for both authors when they write about their experiences relating to the book.

10. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

I recently finished through The Secret Garden, a book that I've been wanting to read for some reason, probably because I saw the Harvey Beaks episode "The Secret Gordon" that very loosely parodies it. It's a very beautiful and hopeful story, and I know there was a film adaptation from 1993 that I don't remember seeing through all the way as a kid. I need to check that out sometime. :)

newsmanfan, MikaelaMuppet and gavry3 like this.
  11. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

"Miss Piggy's Guide to Life."

MikaelaMuppet and gavry3 like this.
  12. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

I am very excited as well. Only two more days to go, :fanatic::excited:

13. MikaelaMuppet

Lost interest in Surviving The Applewhites, so will be reading this one instead.

[​IMG]

14. MikaelaMuppet