1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Books Do These Originate?

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by mikebennidict, Aug 27, 2009.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

If you remember a series of Books released about 1980 called The SS Library which had various stuff from previously released books, they included some of these.

Ernie finds a round tub and asks Bert what to do with it?

Bert finds a couple of wheels and attaches them to it and Farley finds some control and a 3 ride down the street with it.

Grover and Oscar are out in some NYC Neighborhood and Grover finds a yellow flower and says he loves it while Oscar claims he thinks the flower is yuchy.

BTW, these were actual photos of the Muppets and not drawings.
  2. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

I remember some of these. I'd also like to know if they came from a certain book or were especially created for the "library" series. They included a photo of Cookie as a baker in the kitchen eating some alphabet-shaped cookies. That photo also appeared in "Big Bird's Busy Book". There was also a memorable photo of what looked like most of the Sesame St. muppets sitting around a table ready to eat a large feast. (It looked like Thanksgiving, but I didn't see a turkey. And no, Big Bird was not the main course!:)) They also used the photo that was the cover of the "Monsters" record album. In the photo, they put a word balloon over the boy making him say, "Errr. . .hi!" I'd enjoy seeing some of those shots again.