What Broadway musicals have you seen?

Jonathan

Reaction score
I have seen Avenue Q but im doing the Audrey II puppets in my comunitys Little Shop of Horrors Play! :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Havent been to broadway yet but ive seen a few shows in Sydney and London west end. I'm a huge musiscals fan, thats my next obsession after muppets/puppets etc.

Some ive seen are:
Oliver (Star City Sydney)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (at the London Palladium)
We Will Rock You (London)
and more.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
My school has put on fabulous versions of Les Miserables and Godspell. As for seeing things live...

Les Miserables
Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat
Godpsell
Beauty and the Beast
Bombay Dreams

P

Princeton

I forgot to mention that in '99 I went to see Beauty and the Beast. And, Lord willing, I'll get to see Little Shop of Horrors at a local theater in April.

goshposh

Reaction score
i've seen beauty and the beast, 42nd street, joesph and the amazing techincolor dreamcoat, and spamalot. also a bunch of local theatre stuff

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I saw Grease and it was really good, and I have seen the Lion king its amazing and the costumes are spectacular!

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Whoa ... alright, here we go:
Broadway: Miss Saigon, Rent, Jekyll & Hyde, Thoroughly Modern Millie
Local: Phantom, Side by Side by Sondheim, Joseph, Return to the Forbidden Planet, A Chorus Line next week, and Making Tracks in three weeks
Touring: POTO, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Sunset Boulevard, Urinetown, Starlight Express, Man of La Mancha, The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Showboat, A Little Princess (Pre-Broadway run), Little Shop of Horrors

Wicked is also coming to San Francisco in August; going to see that, as I totally adore the music and have listened to the cast album a million times already :smile:

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
Broadway!

What i've seen:
Annie Get Your Gun(high school play)

And i was also in my school play, Annie(i played Tessie)

Jackie

Reaction score
You must go to see Phantom of the Opera. It is the most visually stunning, lyrically beautiful, and full of special effects! It has everything. I love the story, and there is nothing like seeing it on Broadway. I saw the movie but it did not give it justice. If all you saw was Avenue Q then your next Broadway play HAS to be Phantom. You'll go many more times after, I guarentee it. :smile: