What CD's are you looking forward to getting?

tomahawk

Reaction score
Just wondering what you can't wait to hear. Mine are.......
Tomahawk-Mit Gas
Metallica-St. Anger
Ween-????
Fantomas-?????
Peeping Tom-????
Deftones-Lovers

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on the new Weird Al Yankovic album

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i can't wait for the Weird Al album, either....*counts down days until may 20*

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I just got the new Jurassic 5 CD, but I haven't listened to it yet. Same with the GZA's first album, though that isn't exactly new anymore (released 1991). As for upcoming releases, I think Method Man is due for a new CD, as well as Tsunami Bomb. I think that all of Wu-Tang is coming together again for another album (assuming ODB can stay out of jail long enough), but honestly after their last 2 albums (The W and Iron Flag), I really don't know how much I'm going to like it. 36 Chambers was amazing, Wu-Tang Forever was the same, but god these last two have NOT been top quality. I'm also looking for a new Redman, but I don't think he have anything coming out for a while. Ummm...I think RZA has halted his own album work to do more production work for Wu-affiliates, which is good (because his beats are great), but bad as well (I want a new RZA!). I guess I'm looking forward to the new 50 Cent, not because I like his lyrics, but more so because Dr. Dre really makes amazing beats for him. I try to find instramentals from him more than his actual complete songs.

I'm sure I'm missing some (as I listen to A LOT of music), but that's all I can think of now.

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I look forward too, hopefully...
A new Barenaked Ladies CD (anyone know if they're going to do another?)
Weird Al's new CD
I like Matchbox Twenty. Haven't gotten one of theirs in a while, though, unfortunately.

Can't think. Need caffeine.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the soon to be hit CD "Debopolooza" by the soon to be famous Debo the Golden Goddess. It includes such hits as "Don't Look at My Rack (Unless you Mean it)", "The Brock University Anthem", "I'm Not Gay (But I Can Try)", "Your Face is Annoying", "Let's Take this Booze and Chug it", "Girl, Shave Already" and the classic hit "Hey Stranger (Get Out of my Bed)". It hits stores this Summer! Order your copy NOW!!!

... okay, really I'm just trying to say that I don't generally like a lot of new music (with certain exceptions to certain bands) Quite often I'll hear a new song I like but I'll download it and burn it (with a collection of other songs) instead of buying the whole CD... I usually only like that one song anyway.

^_^ Debo

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Oh no, the barenaked ladies. I prefer comdedy or music, but no musical comedy :big_grin: ha ha I apologize all music can be different.

Britney Spears new cd is always welcome. ha ha kidding :big_grin:

I would like a new muppet cd that is treated like a real cd and not another compilation disc

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Alright. I'm not trying to start up an arguement here, but, I must protest. Sure, Barenaked Ladies have sunk some comedy into their songs. It makes for good song writing. But, almost all of their songs are serious. You don't make a song called "Tonight is the Night I Fell Asleep at the Wheel" and not have it be serious. Their songs are filled with alot of symbolism, and that's what I like about them.

If you're basing your accusations on "One Week", their talent goes so far beyond that (but, I do like "One Week").

Might I direct you to the Sing! Now You Can Too! thread, where I have posted two songs by the Barenaked Ladies.

Okay, I'm sorry. I'm done ranting. Please, don't get me wrong. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yours to you, Mine to me. I just wanted to point this out.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no superscoot you are NOT allowed to have an opinion....

Sarah

*looks at weirdal.com*

YES YES YES YES! TWO TOURDATES FOR OK!!!!!

Sarah