What did you do New Year's Eve

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Me, I watched SS when your parents are deployed, did the unmentionable with my wife and watched the Honeymooners blowout! Too bad Jackie Gleason never appeared with the Muppets, he would have done great in a sketch witrh Oscar. "YEEEESH WHAT A GROUCH!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I drank some kind of cranberry/grape juice so I could do "cheers" with my parents, but I didn't have a loved one to kiss so I kissed my autographed picture of Kathy Greenwood.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Hung out with my boyfriend and our friends til 3am. Looked at some fireworks. Played apples to apples(fun game). Fun times had by all.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Stayed up till three watching movies and eating snacks with my family.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I stayed up in my room all night playing Age Of Empires III and watched The Da Vinci Code (which is an awfully long movie!)

Reaction score
i was working all night on a very busy materinty unit then i went home had a glass of wine and watched muppets of men before i went to bed so happy new year to u all:wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
At about 8:30 am I watched my Eagles Farewell concert DVD for the like, 100th time, then at 10:05 am I watched my Cream concert DVD, then at about 11:45 at night I went on MC to see if a lot of my American MC pals were online. That was cool-as. :wink:

*THEN* at about... er, I dunno, 12:00 I watched Muppets, a'duh. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I stayed up till like 4:30 into the morning, that's about the latest I've stayed up before, though I once went through 58 hours without sleep, and puh-lease don't ask why!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I was visiting my family in New Jersey. For din, we had roast beef and Yorkshire pudding (repeat of Christmas dinner), and then we sat around, goofed off, watched the Simpsons and played Scrabble until it was time to drop the ball.
Right as the ball dropped, one of my uncles went outside and fired off a few shotgun rounds into the air (as did all the other families in the countryside around Clinton - you'd have thought that a thunderstorm was moving in).