What did you do this Easter?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
What did you all do this Easter? I got up at 5:30 this morning, was in church from 7:00 till 12:00 p.m. I did a puppet show (in church) with some friends and my brother, had the afternoon off. I had communion with my family and I'm now watching The Easter Bunny Is Coming To Town.:embarrassed:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Went to church, and then ate. I'm too old for egg hunting... thank god. BTW, SuperMuppet (excuse me for changing the subject) how old are you? Just wondering.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
You're never too old for an egg hunt

Church in the morning. Dinner at my mother's house in the evening.

You're never too old for an egg hunt, if you do it right. I hid 12 plastic eggs around the house the night before, and let my daughter find them in the morning. The kit I bought was a Willy Wonka Egg Hunt Kit. It came with 12 eggs that were designed to be hidden in four different ways thus making the egg hunt very strange. There were 3 orange eggs with suctions cups on them, (I stuck those to the refrigerator and the bathroom mirror) 3 green eggs with strings for hanging, (I hung those from the T.V, antenna, the door lock and the stroller handle) 3 white glow in the dark eggs, (I hid those in the bathroom and in a dark closet) and 3 eggs that had double-sided sticky tape on them so that you could attach them to walls, under tables and the like (I hid those on the side of her toybox, under a table, and and on the underside of a cabinet). My daughter is only 3, but even my wife was a bit surprised to find out where some of these things were hiding, and she is 37.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
That Wonka egg hunt sounds like a lot of fun. We had an egg hunt too, after church and brunch. We typically each hide about 20 eggs for each other, but we were so busy that we cut it short and did only ten. I don't think my brain was functioning right yesterday, (to be fair, it's been a busy semester), so I needed some help on the last few eggs. My favorite one that I hid, though, was in the paper towel roll. I pulled out the rod from the dispenser about two inches, popped an egg into the roll, and used the end of the egg to help support the towels in the dispenser. It was tricky, but fun.

Happy Easter!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The kids are all older now, so we let them hide eggs and us grown-ups (ick) went and hunted them. The kids saw how much fun we were having so they asked us to hide them, and we did. They found them and wanted us to hide them again. So we said, "Okay." They went into the house and we hid the eggs in one spot!! Well, they looked and looked and when they finally found the "pot of gold" they were ripping each other's arms off to get the most eggs. I was rolling on teh ground, which was really stupid because I rolled right over an egg we hid earlier.

Anyways, the plan is next year NOT to boil the eggs, but to dye them. They will be hidden and the point is to find as many as you can because they will serve as ammunition for the EGG FIGHT AFTERWARDS! WOOHOO!!

I can't wait til next year!

F

furryredmonster

My Easter wansn't all that great. I haven't seen my grandparents for ages... and apparently they do not not want to see me because they refused to come over. But it's ok, I don't need them anyway :frown:

My baby sister learnt how to hunt for Easter Eggs. She has so much fun, we had to scatter the eggs for her again... more then 5 times. She was so excited. :smile: It was so cute seeing her running around, although she had a hard time spotting them even though they were right in front of her. We would point to them and she would scream with excitement and pick them up.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i worked for about 12 hours.not like a little magic making.the mouse has me working alot right now.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I had a kidn fo boring Easter. I went to Church and just had Easter Dinner with my familey. And watched movies. I kind of regrett not spening the day with my brother at leats I wouldn't be home all day.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I only went to church on Good Friday this year. I spent Easter partially with my family and took my bunnies round to my unit and ate them up afterwards YUMMY YUM-YUM