What do/did you want to be when you grow up?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I want to be an actress when I grow up. Because I like to entertain people, and make them laugh, and make a fool of myself. (I'm such a Kermit. :smile:)

If you are too young to get a job, what do you wanna be? Why?
If you already grew up, what did you want to be? Why? Did you grow up to be that, or no?

That sounded like school questions. :stick_out_tongue:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Movie Star/Singer but mostly Movie Star. I wanted to be famous and I loved attention. Now when I'm on Cloud 9. I would just love work more backstage if I ever lived in Hollywood.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
A writer. I am. Just not to the delectable tune of cult fandom that I aspire to yet... but I'm working on it. :wink:

-----------

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I'd like to work on movies, but not as an actress. I mean behind the scenes stuff like writing the script and such.
But I'd like to be a graphic designer as an alternative :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Good choices...now what's your day job gonna be? :smile:

----------------

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, hoping to get in the film and TV industry soon. I'm more into behind the scenes stuff-writing, directing, producing, stuff like that. I do like to act, and I've always had large roles in plays and stuff, but I really prefer behind-the-scenes stuff. We need some good entertainment in this day in age.

Wow, us here at MC sure are into the entertainment business. Look out Hollywood, here we come!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Well, hoping to get in the film and TV industry soon. I'm more into behind the scenes stuff-writing, directing, producing, stuff like that. I do like to act, and I've always had large roles in plays and stuff, but I really prefer behind-the-scenes stuff. We need some good entertainment in this day in age.

Wow, us here at MC sure are into the entertainment business. Look out Hollywood, here we come!
And people that can have some fresh new ideas. Too bad they want so much for you to become one.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Maybe writing scripts or drawing artworks? :big_grin:
And perhaps doing the voice of a random background character XD
I used to want to that...
But then people told me that I can't draw.
And my voice acting wasn't good.
But I can do all that now.:smile: