What do you collect?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I've collected a lot of things. I've upheld a pretty impressive comic collection over the years, but losing interest in the industry the way it currently is, I sold everything but the rare ones (including an original Amazing Fantasy #15, the first appearance of Spider-Man!). I guess you could say that I also collect DVDs, but then again, I don't think of those as a collection... I think of them as my life.

Over the past three years, all I've really sought out to collect are business cards. I dunno what it is about them, but I really enjoy business cards. They all look different, for the most part, and there are some cool ones out there. To my count I've got close to 3,500, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Plus, they don't cost a penny! Someday I'm gonna sit down and organize them into different categories. That way, in case I ever need a freelance blacksmith, I know where to look. (I swear, I have a business card for a freelance blacksmith. He's in Minnesota.)

I tried collecting Pogs, but I realized that I didn't like them all that much, and that good ones were hard to find. One can only own so many BeetleBorgs Pogs, ya know?

I also had a nifty collection of rocks for a while, but when we got my dog and she developed an interest in chewing rocks, we had to get rid of them.

I'm planning on collecting all the Muppet action figures at some point or another, but collecting action figures is expensive, and there are a lot of Muppet action figures out there. Someday, though.

What do you collect?

Button

Reaction score
I would love to have a complete collection of the Labyrinth plush dolls. My brilliant boyfriend managed to get me one for my birthday! I would love Sir Didymus and a Firey. Both of which I have seen on ebay but people keep out bidding me at the last mintue :frown: I only work part time too so usually can't afford it.
Oooh and I've recently bougth 4 characters from Fraggle Rock.
And for some reason I've started a collection of Asian stamps as they're so pretty.
And I have a great collection of fairy wings as I love making them so muc :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've mentioned in another thread, I've got a cigar box full of Snapple bottle caps that have "Real Facts" on the bottom of them; I have a total of 37 random "Real Facts" caps, and I know I still have a LONG way to go because there's apparently like 300+ "Real Facts" printed on the bottom of those caps, and I'm trying to get at least one of each.

The only problem is no grocery store where I live is carrying Snapple right now... it's only those iced tea Snapples, and I'm not that fond of tea, and apparently the "Real Facts" caps are only on regular and diet Snapples.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I collect Heads (Pez)

Outside of music and video, I collect Pez Dispenesers. I currently have too many Disney and Star Wars "Heads" to list here, but I do have Ernie, Bert, Cookie, Elmo, Zoe and Big Bird as well as Wonder Woman, Taz and the special Christmas ones (Santa & Mrs. Claus, Reindeer, Snowman and Polar Bear)
I can't really remember how I started with Pez...just kinda happened.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have a lot of monkeys and apes, though I wouldn't exactly say that I collect them.. people just tend to give them to me a lot.. also, I have a lot of baseball cards collected from when I was young.. mostly, I collect DVDs these days

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I collect cool and different looking bottles. I love fun bottles, especially old ones and unique looking ones. My husband has a collection of shot glasses. So we kind of mix the two collections together. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
I like to collect Muppet stuff, music (CDs, vinyls, etc), comics, posters, notebooks, fashion and retro stuff. :smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I like to collect comics as well. The pride of my collection is the 1st issue of Jack Kirby's Eternals. My goal is to get all the issues. I also enjoy collecting Muppet and JH stuff. My pride of that collection is David Bowie's wig from Labyrinth!
Also my brother and I have been trying to get all the season collections of Batman Beyond. We just need season 3 and we're done.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I've collected all the old Masters of the Universe mini-comics, books, and comics