What do YOU do with broken figures?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Regular Pepe took a dive off the shelf and his foot broke off, but there was luckily one more left at the store, so I traded with them.
Why do our muppet figures love falling off the shelves? Theres a few figures that are renowned for it! kermit, clifford, janice and zoot seem to do it all the time here! but theyve been ok since I redid my shelves. I have a few action figures by Mcfarlane from the film Shrek and they are great quality too, much better than the new ones that are coming out for shrek 2, made by a different figure brand. Well I've had shrek come tumbling down on my head many times! and I can tell you it hurts, they are heavy figures and well made.

jediX

Reaction score
I test out the different display bases to prevent falling -- for some reason different styles work better on different characters. Either that, or I lean them up against something (like I did with the lobster banditos up against the kitchen counter).

The Narrator

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
was hoping for some more ideas for broken figs...
Oh, oh! Here's an idea! You can use the broken figs as accident victims from Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's experiments or Dr. Phil Van Neuter's unique "doctoring" skills. And when all the Vetrinary Hospital figs come out then things like "broken ear" could be the symptoms that Doctor Bob has to fix. :crazy:

My figs don't seem to have the lemming tendancies that the rest of you are experiencing. All my figure-related injuries have been of my own doing--like trying to create poses that aren't really allowed by the joints.