What do you know about dreams?

Hayley B

Reaction score
Last night I was in supposably in Washington D.C. . But it wasn't anything like Washington D.C. . First off I was looking for some Ice Cream. Then I was taking public transportation buses to the movies. While riding to the movies I went pass this ChinaTown. Their homes looked like the chinese homes in the China world of Sims 3. Then at the movies, I wanted to see Dark Shadows. But something went wrong. I think I was too late to see it and didn't end up seeing the movie. Last thing I remembered was seeing these big unisex restrooms.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I had an interesting one last night. I was on vacation with my parents and was somehow captured by a witch and held captive in her hotel room. I was able to avoid whatever she had planned for me by hiding in a closet that locked on the inside. Even though she was able to use her magic to unlock it, she wasn't fast enough to open the door before I locked it again. So these two cats come out of nowhere which distract her (she loves cats apparently) and I was able to get out of the closet, grab some cat food and use it to make a spell, sneak up behind her and shove it in her mouth, turning her into a cat.

Very odd. Usually dreams in situations like this end up with me getting random superpowers to get out of the situation :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Another odd dream. To make a long dream short, I dreamed that I had cut my finger, so I wrap it in some kind of cloth bandage. Later on in my dream, I realize the bleeding hadn't stopped to as I take the bandage off to get a better look at it, my skin peels off with it and eventually all the skin on my hand is gone...and reveals a metal skeleton. So I dreamed I discovered I was a robot :smirk:

Hubert

Reaction score
Very odd. Usually dreams in situations like this end up with me getting random superpowers to get out of the situation :stick_out_tongue:
That happens to me a lot, also. One time in a dream some guy had a gun and was trying to shoot me and a few of my friends, and when he shot at me, suddenly I had this power that I could deflect bullets off of me, like I was indestructible.
So I dreamed I discovered I was a robot :smirk:
So, you're half demon, half dead, half ghost, and now a robot. Honestly, what aren't you?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So, you're half demon, half dead, half ghost, and now a robot. Honestly, what aren't you?
Don't worry, I'm not a robot. Good thing I have super regenerating abilities otherwise we would have had a bit of a mess earlier and I might have been fully dead :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Had another one of those fish dreams. Sometimes, just as a minor detail in a dream, there will be aquarium fish floating through the air, and I always get irritated by them. Stupid fish gonna drown, growl snarl grump. So I grab them gently and plunk them back into their aquarium. I'm thinking this comes from having had hatchetfish and other tank-jumpers, but in the dreams they're swimming in midair quite serenely. As this is never the main focus of any dream, I'm always curious what random bump of a neuron caused it.

---------------

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, I had a dream last night where it turned out that the infamous Joseph Sirrico was a relative of mine and we were all going to the Sirrico household for a family get-together. Cousins, aunts and uncles, even pets were all there. We were all chilling in his bedroom even though he wasn't home when we showed up. We all sat around watching Toonami while talking about random things. Eventually I got up and left the room when Joseph came home holding a PS3 controller and angrily telling/grumbling his mother to "Leave me alone!" I woke up right after that but I assume had I stayed asleep him having a freakout would follow. All I remember now is that he had a shelf of VeggieTales videos and that there was not a single trace of a"Puppeterez Show" in his room.

Oh, and voice actress Tara Strong was there too for some reason. Yeah... she was a relative of mine in this crazy world too. At least I think, all my cousins were calling her "Aunt Tara"...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Last night, I apparently had a boyfriend. He was driving me to places. But not listening to what I wanted to do. I felt like Hardees for breakfast. He wasn't listening to me and was going somewhere else. So, I ditched him and got out of his car and into Hardees myself. I was planning to get a "Frisco Breakfast Sandwich" (I really been wanting to try one). I was planning to get that and I saw these fruit turnovers that looked good. Then on the board. I saw that they also have cereal. There was this one called The Smurfs White & Black Popcorn (that was suppose to be some kind of cereal).

Then after leaving Hardees. All I remember is seeing this guy pop an inflatable chicken (kind of did look like Camilla too).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I had one of the strangest dreams I've ever had in my life... I had this dream that I was inside the World Trade Center, in one of the towers, just as it was collapsing: I remember standing there, hearing the rumbling, looking up at the ceiling, just waiting for it to come down on me.

Wonder what prompted that?