What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that Doug Walker and I were recreating, shot-for-shot, frame-by-frame, the scene from SEINFELD where Jerry chases Newman throughout the building... why, I don't know, but because of that, I've been watching that scene all day on YT today.

Anyway, I'm noticing the episodes have been kind of starting up again, where I have rather weird and lucid dreams throughout the night, however, I can't help but wonder if this time, they're being brought on by my experimental film (which begins filming later this month, or early next month), which is actually about dreams.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I had a fun one last night: a bunch of us MCers were in a big department/big box store, and there was a fight going on. Not a physical fight, more like a food fight, only instead of throwing food all over the place, it was other products that were flying around.

It was weird, and it didn't make any sense, but at least it was pleasant, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Had another really interesting one last night.

So, as many of you may or may not know, I wasn't really able to do anything regarding STEVE D'MONSTER & COMPANY, and as such, I was never able to audition puppeteers for The Squirrely Squirrels (I had someone tapped for Bethany, and of course, MrsPepper has been her vocal understudy before). Last night, I somehow dreamt I was somewhere, don't quite remember, it was a furniture store, or an appliance store, or someplace like that, and I stumbled onto these three girls just hanging around and doing nothing. They weren't "bad" or "mean" girls, per say, but they clearly had attitude problems, and I somehow saw the kind of characters I had envisioned The Squirrely Squirrels to be in them; I think I asked them if they had any experience in puppetry, of which they were kind of meh about, which again, I thought was the perfect kind of attitude for the characters. I just can't remember if I gave them the job or not.

Harleena

Reaction score
So…is this a thread where you like get your dreams analyzed? Cool. When I have an interesting dream that I remember, I'll have to come back here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More-or-less, kinda-sorta.

I'm just glad that I've been having considerably more pleasant and enjoyable dreams as of late - it's a nice relief from the usual nightly acid trips that I have even though I don't drop acid, or do any drugs for that matter.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread, but it seems as if there's no "Share your interesting dreams" thread, so here it is:
-Last night: Me and my Dad drove to Detroit, I noticed a lot of car factories, it was kind of futuristic
-Month or so ago: Walking around NYC, present day, walk by the Empire State Building and hop into this weird arcade that has strange, dated games
About a year ago: Drove to Canada (through Michigan, for some reason), over some bridge next to a abandoned Cereal Factory, stopped by Battle Creek, MI inexplicably on the way back
About a year ago as well: Went to former NFL kicker David Akers' retirement party; gave him a strange gift.
5 years ago: Drove through my childhood neighborhood, everyone had a water tower in their backyard, eventually raced SpongeBob and Patrick in their Krabby Patty mobile to West Virginia.
8 years ago: Driving through Boston, MA without seat belts on in convertible, hit a bump and I go flying into Boston Harbor.
Long time ago: Nightmare where I watch an unsettling Gerber baby food commercial where an office starts acting like babies in a horrifying manner, scaring me for years
What do you think?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had an odd dream a few years ago.

In my dream,for some reason, like 11 of the Sesame Street Muppet performers randomly came to my door one day, which is weird considering I live in Texas.

Carmen Osbahr was there, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph was there, Fran Brill, Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Stephanie D'Abbruzzo, David Rudman, Peter Linz, Kevin Clash, Martin P. Robinson and Ryan Dillon were all there (despite the fact that several of them don't work on the show anymore).
Of course I completely freaked out and immediately started telling them that I was a huge fan.
They told me that they wanted me to help them do some kind of performance at some kind of convention.
Suddenly the scenery changes from my living room to a big black room with colorful lights. They get behind crates to hide themselves and begin performing their respective characters. I was a background performer, I think I was playing Herry.
Once the performance was done, they all started acting really snobby towards me and ignoring me, some of them looked at me as something was wrong with me.

And then I woke up.
I guess that dream came from a fear I didn't even know I had. A fear of being rejected by my idols.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really had to bump this thread, because something amazing happened - somebody has actually uploaded a video of one of my recurring nightmares on YouTube:

That's it. That's one of my recurring nightmares right there. In spite of the fact that I have a fascination with tornadoes, and severe weather in general, the very idea of the destruction they make is very unsettling to me; it's one of my deep, inner fears, and this results in recurring nightmares of seeing a monster tornado barreling straight towards me, my family, my home, my town, etc., and knowing there isn't anything I can do about it. For those of you who saw my TECHNICOLOR DREAMS experimental film, that's why I included a tornado clip in my first dream sequence.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have a very similar recurring dream. I'm very fascinated with tornados but I live in North Texas, which is very well known for severe weather. Every time I go to sleep when it's raining I have these awful dreams where a tornado comes while i'm in bed and it comes straight towards my bedroom.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We're down in a valley, sandwiched between the Cumberland Plateau to our west, and the Smoky Mountains to our east, so although we see our fair share of severe weather, we're not normally susceptible to tornadoes, though we have seen an occasional small tornado in all the years I've lived here . . . maybe EF0-EF1 - I remember one such occasion maybe sixteen years ago where it was reported there was a funnel cloud that passed right overthe city, but it thankfully never touched the ground. Most of the time if a large storm system is going to be blowing through, the Plateau usually ends up taking the brunt of it so by the time it actually reaches us, we usually just get residuals of the system.