What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ahaha, I had one of my most interesting dreams last night... I was actually working for Jim!

Unfortunately, I wasn't like a performer or a builder or anything like that, it seemed like I was more of an office boy or something, like an intern or something... I just remember there were talks about some kind of silly little office pool going around, and Jim reached into his pocket, and pulled out a mess of quarters, which he handed to me and told me he was adding an additional however many cents to his placement in the pool, and asked me to drop off his funds for him on his behalf, which I tld him I would (I don't think the stakes were very high if everybody was oly betting change), but as I made my way to where the pool was being held, I thought that Jim didn't even tell me exactly how much of his change he wanted me to put in the pool, and I certainly didn't want to put down all of those quarters if he was expecting me to return with some, so I started to make my way back to his office to ask for a confirmation on his bet, and the rest if kind of a blur.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It's funny, reading through this thread and seeing everyone's stories of extremely vivid dreams made me realize that I haven't been able to remember my dreams for the past few months or so. I used to have rather spacey, fragmented dreams, but I could grab onto parts of them, like for awhile I always dreamed about going shopping. But I cannot remember my dreams anymore, and I can't entirely figure out why. I always wake up at least once in the middle of the night, will be aware I just had a dream, fall back asleep, and then have no recollection in the morning of the dreams. I think it's either because some medication I'm taking is affecting my brain in ways I don't understand, or that the act of not falling out of my lofted bed in my dorm room takes up too much brainpower.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I have REALLY weird dreams. One night I dreamed about a guy in creepy pink bunny suit, who drove around singing a song that would bring about the end of the world itself if you listened it. And the Tenth Doctor kept showing up trying to get rid of it. I don't even watch Doctor Who...
And I basically had this dream 3 times in the same night. Maybe it was a warning about something? XD But it was a while ago.

Snowth, your dreams sound awesome. I'd love to have more dreams like that.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
David Tennant vs evil bunnysuitguy? NEAT.

I lose a lot of dreams lately because my cat wakes me up snuggling under the blanket with me, and I have to wake up enough to shift around and push him off me...so no dream retention.
-----------------

beaker

Reaction score
I mentioned this briefly in another thread, I've always had a really odd pattern with dreams. If I have a really good day, like a birthday, where everything went really well, it's almost guaranteed I'll have a nightmare that night. And it's always a really brutal one too! Or like sometimes I'll wake up early, feeling really good, and then decide to go back to sleep. But then for some reason I'll immediately have a really awful dream! And I've never understood why! :concern:
Best parts of my life are when Im dreaming. Everything else is a nightmare

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My dreams are weeeeeird. Like, very very weird. They ususally involve tornadoes of some sort, but last night I was dreaming that I was hanging over a lava pit hanging onto a cliff edge with one hand and one of R.O.B's arms with the other (as I didn't want him to get melted), and just as I was about to let go Rhinox from Beast Wars came and grabbed my hand and dragged us both up, saving us. The next few minutes were all of us in a group hug, thanking God we were safe, and then we had to book it because the place was going to explode or something.

It's not every day Rhinox appears in my dreams. :big_grin: AWESOME!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
You too? Phew, I thought it was just me. :smile:
SWEEEEEET, I'm not the only one! :big_grin: Yeah, that's been happening ever since I was seven years old and I watched 'Twister' with my folks for the first time. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I really hope I have grown out of having constant tornado dreams. I haven't had any recently, but those war by far some of the scariest :embarrassed: