What do you think about a Muppet Theme Park?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I hear that's where Brian Henson met Bill Barretta.
really??? that's something i didn't know!

Sarah

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet Pro
There's a Sesame Street Theme Park in PA Called "Sesame Place".

Your Idea For That Theme Park Is really Cool.

And I Think That The theme Park Should show Really Rare fottage of Jim Henson & The Muppets in the 50's,60's, early 70's, Late 80's & 1990 (Before Jim Henson's death).
I like that idea. It's like the cartoon theater in Disney. There could even be a movie theater that only shows muppet movies. I thought that was a cool part at Universal.

Gonzo'sTrumpet

Reaction score
Sounds WONDERFUL! And, Disneyland just bought some more land in California..... They talked about another Epcot, but I think that Muppets would be better... of course!

WiGgY

Reaction score
That would be wonderful if Disney made a Muppet park in Cali. Some one should contact them. I'm sure, since Disney seems to love the muppets, that at least one or two more muppet rides would make it into the park.

SNLIM

Reaction score
man with all the great idea flowing around here it's too bad we didn't have a billionaire willing to build it. well i suppose as kermit has taught us: it all starts with a dream, so i supposee are getting that part of it accomplished....

WiGgY

Reaction score
That's true it does start with a dream. Maybe if we all put our money together there is hope. I have...ummm...two buttons and a piece of candy...um...I have to buttons anyway. :big_grin:

But seriously maybe if Muppet Central started a fund to raise money and people sent some money in. Maybe if every muppet fan site did the same and we created on huge sum of money then sent it to JHC along with a petition they would find the incentive join with Disney and make a park! Come on people! LET'S DO IT!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i've got some loose jello, okay...

HAD TO!!!

Sarah