1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What do YOU want on Muppet Monster Database?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Barry Lee, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Barry Lee Active Member

Hello,well I am struggling with this site.Anyway,I want to know what you would REALLY would like on Muppet Monster Database.So choose from the following:

-Muppet Merchandise Guide(not so much merchandise though)
    -Muppet Monster Forum(If you want it go on it ;) )
    -Muppet Monster Movie Appearances Gallery
    -Or none of these.But,if none of these what do YOU want on the site that is not on this list??

The more votes will be one of the new pages.Hopefully you guys can vote I am counting (ah ah ah) on YOU to help out so start voting.(We really need a muppet monster smiley)

from,
    Barry Lee

www.muppetmonster.cjb.net
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

hey i think it would be cool to hae some neat muupet monseert factces and movies and such,
  3. Barry Lee Active Member

I Don't have those pictures sorry,:cry:
  4. muppet_dk Active Member

He don't have them yet but he'll get them from me over the summer, if everything goes as planed.
  5. BlueAM New Member

Pics from MFC would be nice.

BlueAM
  6. Muppetsdownunder New Member

All sounds good. Running a site can be hard work thats why I closed mine down for a while. I didnt intend it to be as long as it has been though.

Keep up the good work!
  7. Ernie101 Active Member

Sounds amazing. I think all the ideas are great personally...

I think another forum would be great.. and would expand the muppets online.