What DO YOU want to see in the new Dark Crystal Movie??

Laszlo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Don't tell me who, but does a major character get killed off?
Luckily no. But something will happen to poor Kira... why always Kira???

JMPrater

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that Jen and Kira would have failed to produce a son and/or daughter. Hopefully, the script you read Lazlo was preliminary. It just makes sense that Gelflings would re-populate Thra and Jen/Kira's offspring would play a part in that.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. By the way, Genndy (I can't spell his last name) I believe mentioned in the Comic-Con interview that Thurma and Kensho fall in love. Does the script talk about this? And also, do you mind if we ask you all these questions?

JMPrater

Reaction score
I believe that Lazlo read a preliminary script, not a final draft. Interesting the Kensho/Jen Kira/Thurma similarity in name.

tanuki

Reaction score
What is the role of the UrSkeks in the story, now they are all rejoined? And did any get left out of the re-joining? That's what I'm wondering...

JMPrater

Reaction score
Lazlo is being quite dubious in his responses, and thus far his only statements about this supposed script that he's read only lines up with the original film.

On another note, take a look at this news bit that I found while doing a search for The Power of the Dark Crystal. http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2006/020106.shtml

Take note on the release date. I'd say production is behind schedule?

J.M. Prater

Laszlo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. By the way, Genndy (I can't spell his last name) I believe mentioned in the Comic-Con interview that Thurma and Kensho fall in love. Does the script talk about this? And also, do you mind if we ask you all these questions?
Yes they'll be a couple but there is no kissing or such. Quite Child-freindly you know :smile:
And you're right I've read the first draft.