What does Fraggle Rock mean to you?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My mind been wondering and pondering... or pondering and wondering? You figure I been wembling, but this question gets to me and it is very hard to explain.

Well, Fraggle Rock is a place where Fraggles live and the Fraggles are named Gobo, Red, Wembley, Mokey, and Boober. This was one Jim's favorite shows, but this show has inspired me ever since when I was a little girl.

The truth is there is more than what I just said above. I don't exactly how old I was when I saw this show, but it was the first Henson show I seen before anything else. If it wasn't for Fraggle Rock, I would never started here at Muppet Central.

Does anyone have any thoughts of what Fraggle Rock means to you?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This is going to sound weird but I always feel, I don't know, more enlightened after watching Fraggle Rock. It's like healthy food for your brain that tastes good too. :excited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock to me means a lot of fun and great music you probably won't hear anywhere else. If I'm in a Fraggle-ish kind of mood, I love to watch the show or watch song clips on YouTube. The music of Fraggle Rock is among the best music of the Muppet World. The show always puts me in a good mood and makes me happy after I watch a couple episodes.

Bridget

Reaction score
To me it will always be one of the most original, legacy's created by Henson. But I suppose in deep reality, it is mainly about the power of true friendship, adventure, mystery, oh- and of course, wembling! And who cannot say that it is not about "Dancing your cares away, worrying for another day..."