1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What does your voice sound like...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I mean what fictional character does your voice sound like mine's well...It sounds a bit like walter sometimes....Oh yeah a bit like rainbow dash's only slightly deeper .....I'm not a pegasister....
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    Fictional?? Er...I'm not fictional...I think... :concern:

Huh. Not sure. My speaking voice is deep, and singing range can match Joni Mitchell or Peter Gabriel...so you tell me who I sound like!

Easiest Muppets for me to do are Bobo, Rowlf, Pepe, Kermit, and Camilla (yes, really).
    ------------------
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I would say intermediately deep :)
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think they mean, what does your MC Mental voice sound like, maybe? Mine is slightly more laid back and young sounding than my real voice, especially since my real voice has changed a lot in the time that I've been at MC. My real voice is frustratingly nasal, although I like to refer to myself as posh.
  5. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I've heard my voice on the YouTube videos I make, as well as on my voice mail. It's rather husky, and pleasant to listen to, if I do say so myself.;)
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

With all the pollen in the air, I sound like Honker Muddlefoot.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I have a rather nasal and flat voice that leaves me often mistaken for a middle-aged woman when I speak on the telephone. But it at least makes me able to an impression of a middle-aged woman rather easily, for what it's worth.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

my mental voice sounds a bit like rowlf's :)
    Beauregard likes this.
  9. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

mine sounds like piggy if i try or when i sing songs she has sang
  10. newsmanfan

"Yes Mrs Whitepicketfence, we'll ship that order of every Palisades Muppet set right to you...oh...your nephew? Sure, we'll ship it to him and charge it to your credit card, no problem!"
    --------------------
    kyunkyua and gonzosgirl1987 like this.
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I rarely enjoy listening to my voice. There's nothing wrong with it really, it's just the old "that's not how I thought I sounded" thing, lol.
  12. catherine

catherine Active Member

i get told I am good at doing animal and miss when she karate chops kermit or gonzo.
  13. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I probably sound like Telly when I'm nervous lol!
  14. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

A few years ago, me and a friend did some fan-dubs, our first works being Finding Nemo. I was always Dory. But someone commented that I sound just like Luna Lovegood.
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I can see that.:)
  16. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Picture Shelley the Turtle singing "I'll Get There" and that's my voice in a nutshell.
    I did have a brief stint as a DJ in college, and some people have said with a voice like mine I should be on the radio, but I'm afraid not too many people would touch some of the records I'd play. You'd have to be ready for Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart and some stuff that you can't easily tap your toes to. Mainstream I ain't.
  17. newsmanfan

-------------------
    I used to process books listening to Captain Beefheart and some truly weird lounge acts. Good times.

A sixth-grade teacher of mine used to ask me to read aloud in class often. Called mine the "perfect news voice." Maybe that's part of why I love a certain journalist...

-----------------
  18. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm a journalist...wait I thought i was a reporter...and a detective....i'm a reporter- jouralist-detective!:)
  19. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

I sound like Daffy Duck, without the lisp. But for some reason, my voice has a huge range of pitch.
  20. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I don't think I sound like anyone but me. If I could change my voice to anybody's, though? Phil Harris', EASILY.