What DVD's would you like in 2004?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Last year we had John Denver & The Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday & Jim Henson: The Storyteller & Muppets Magic from The Ed Sullivan Show which was a big step in classic Muppet movies/special/clips making it's way onto DVD.

Now in 2004 what would be your ideal DVD's worth of rare Muppet moments. I know my list is endless as well as all your list's, so let's try to keep it to the one's you'd really really like.

Here are mine in no particular order

Season Sets of Fraggle Rock :excited:

All 13 Episodes of Little Muppet Monsters (I think there were 13 in total and only 3 got aired)

All Epsiodes of The Ghost Of Faffner Hall ( I really like the idea of having those shows which only had a handful of episodes being realeased that way you get the whole series on one DVD, maybe being a 2-disk DVD)

The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

The Best Of Miss Piggy (This would include The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show)

The Muppet Movie: Collectors 2-disc Edition (In celebration of it's 25th Anniversary)

Those are my main "Wants" but i'd also like to finally see Muppet Babies on DVD as well as maybe 3 volumes of Classic Sesame Street, these would include maybe 3 episodes of the actual series, such as episodes with Mr. Hooper's Death, Maria & Luis' Wedding and so on)

And I havn't included this on my list cause I don't see it having a chance of happening but if it ever did this would be tops on my list and that is "Jim Henson Treasures" kind of like the Walt Disney Treaures which are being released at the moment.

I didn't want to list so many but there's just so many great stuff waiting to be released on DVD.

What would you like?

dmx10101

Reaction score
John Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together
Muppets Tonight both seasons
DVD of different Muppet cameo's from different shows, commerials, etc.
I forget what else

rexcrk

Reaction score
-The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I've got it on tape, but tapes are crappy and I'm missing a little bit of the beginning (but I'm not sure how much, since it starts out w/ Fozzie getting hit with one of Lew Zealands fish).

-Muppets Tonight! (Never saw any of it)

-Anything else w/ Muppets! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
all muppet stuff on one DVD..

just dreaming......

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
What would you like?
Although THIS is impossible, I'd love to get "Muppets at WDW" on DVD. It's the last Muppet special from my childhood that I don't have in my collection. Actually, any of the classic 80s Muppet specials would be great--especially given that most people have these only on VHS.

Also, the Christmas Toy and Tales of the Bunny Picnic would be great to see again.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I want any of the Muppet specials I haven't seen on DVD. Muppets at Walt Diesney World is one of 'em! The John Denver and Muppets Christmas I've never seen either!

Reaction score
Here's My list of what I want to see

1.The World of Jim Henson

2.Muppets 30 Year Celebration

3.The Frog Prince

4.Hey Cinderella

5.Muppet Musicians of Bremen

6.The Great Santa Claus Switch

7.Fraggle Rock

8.Follow That Bird Movie

9.The Muppet Show:Sex and Violence

10.Muppet Valentine Special

11.Muppets Go To The Movies with Lily Tomlin and Dudley Moore

If these come out on DVD, my life would be complete.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Boppity & Gloat said:
Here's My list of what I want to see

2.Muppets 30 Year Celebration

8.Follow That Bird Movie
Actually the Muppets 30 Year Celebration is coming out soon as a special feature on The Very Best of The Muppet Show Vol 3 (only in Region 2, I don't know if you'll be able to watch it then) and Follow That Bird is already avaiable on DVD (Region 1).

And yea Hey Cindrella & The Frog Prince are high on my list too, I forgot about those.