What Ended Up Happening To that New Ernie & Bert Special?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
did it get cancled just like all the other poor muppet projects this year?:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
did it get cancled just like all the other poor muppet projects this year?:stick_out_tongue: :frown:
Well, you've got to remember that Sesame Workshop was going to produce the Ernie and Bert special, while Disney was going to produce those Muppet productions that got cancled, o the Ernie and Bert special isn't cancled because of Disney (if it has been cancled, then it's for a different reason).

I've also read about a clay animated Ernie and Bert series that was planned. has that show been produced yet?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Well, you've got to remember that Sesame Workshop was going to produce the Ernie and Bert special, while Disney was going to produce those Muppet productions that got cancled, o the Ernie and Bert special isn't cancled because of Disney (if it has been cancled, then it's for a different reason).

I've also read about a clay animated Ernie and Bert series that was planned. has that show been produced yet?
Disney does NOT own any part of Sesame Street or the Sesame Street Muppets!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Disney does NOT own any part of Sesame Street or the Sesame Street Muppets!
I did not say that Disney owns the Sesame Street Muppets. I was saying that if the Ernie and Bert special was cancled, Disney had nothing to do with it.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
you know I was just saying that in my first post because it has not been a good year for any muppet things so it seems...
I know disney does not own the sesame street muppets or anything besides the muppet show muppets and those characters involved.

but it was said at the end of last year we would be seeing a special about ernie and bert on vacation going all around the world did we not?
my question was what in the world happend to this?

MWoO

Reaction score
wasn't it planed for april 2006?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I'm not sure that's why I am asking I haven't heard or seen anything about it in some time and it seemed like it was going to be allot of fun :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MWoO said:
I thought it was planned for August 2005. And how come no one answered the question when I asked it MONTHS ago?!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I thought it was planned for August 2005. And how come no one answered the question when I asked it MONTHS ago?!
no one really seems to be answering the the question now either D'Snowth *shesh*:smile: