What figures do you own and which ones are your favorite?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I was just wondering which Muppet figures (from Palisades) you have and which one(s) you like the best. I started collecting, like, 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I have only 3. These are the ones I have:
-Gonzo the Great
-Sam the Eagle as Mr. Samuel Arrow
-Kermit the Frog

I got Gonzo a LONG time ago but decided to keep him in the package until last week. We went to a music store called Tower Records and that's where I saw Sam but didn't get it. Then when my dad came home from work he had it :big_grin: I was so happy! That's when I decided to open them 'cause I was like "these are just TOO COOL to leave un-opened!" Then I went to Toys "R" Us and got Kermit. My favorite would have to be Sam, he's my favorite character (who isn't as "himself") in my fave Muppet movie: Muppet Treasure Island. So much detail went into the figures it's unbelievable! I love the accesories :smile:

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Just like you i've only been collecting this line for a month tops. I have so far:

Super Scooter
Vacation Fozzie
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker with lab
Gonzo
Tour Animal

So far my favorite has to be super scooter, maybe cause i still have him in the package :wink: For some reason i just can't bring myself to open that one. Tour Animal is also a cool figure so he is my second favorite

rexcrk

Reaction score
Thanks for replying! :big_grin: ****! I LOVE your avatar! :wink: :smile:

I was gonna keep 'em in package but their too good to leave in package. The package even says (something like this) "Palisades Toys: Play with it!"

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
The package even says (something like this) "Palisades Toys: Play with it!"
Yeah, that's exactly why i opened all of my other ones. The super scooter seems to be surronded be a magical aura so i'll leave it be. I usually just buy the ones i like, i'm not any sort of completist or anything plus i have limited funds to spend on toys due to my signaficant other *wink * wink*

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hiya Rex,

I've been collecting them for longer than you have, so I've got all of them except for some of the rare exclusives. Some of my favorite ones are the more obscure ones, like the band members and Crazy Harry and Lew Zealand, just because I never thought I'd have any kind of toys of those characters, let alone something so high quality as these.

I love them.

:halo:

And Smeagol, I'd totally vote for you for Prez.

:crazy: :stick_out_tongue: :concern:

Fozzie

Reaction score
S1:
Kermit
Tux Kermit
Miss Piggy (EB Exclusive)
Bunsen Honeydew
Dr.Teeth

S2:
Fozzie
Gonzo
Floyd
Crazy Harry
Vacation Fozzie (Blue Shirt)

S3:
Scooter
Lew Zealend
Rowlf
Zoot (Variant)

S4:
Sam The Eagle as Samuel Arrow
Rizzo The Rat

Playsets:
Muppet Labs with Beaker
Electric Mayhem Stage with Animal

Fozzie

Reaction score
Oh, and my favorite is either Fozzie or Rizzo

rexcrk

Reaction score
I got Miss Piggy and exclusvie EB Games Miss Piggy. It was $7.41 for one and they had a buy one get one free deal. I think they could've done a much better job with Piggy. I think it's my least favorite out of all of them. Oh yeah, I left the exclusive one in pacage, I figured why open it, it's the same figure w/ different hair and colors :wink:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've just got one figure, Scooter from series 3. And he is definately my favorite.

-Kim

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I only have 5:

Lew Zealand
Scooter
Steppin Out Bunsen and Beaker
The Swedish Chef and his lovely kitchen.

I have them all set up in the kitchen, Chef showing off his pretty cleaver and saw to the others, who are standing well back.

I also bought a Floyd from ebay who's in the post, but its hard to get these figures in Britain. I only know of two shops near me who have them, and they have basically the same figures warming the pegs - Scooter, Lew, Piggy and Crazy Harry.

I want to get the full band and display them on the stage next to the kitchen. :cool: