1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What figures do you own and which ones are your favorite?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rexcrk, Aug 6, 2003.

1. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Hi guys!
    I was just wondering which Muppet figures (from Palisades) you have and which one(s) you like the best. I started collecting, like, 2 or 3 weeks ago, so I have only 3. These are the ones I have:
    -Gonzo the Great
    -Sam the Eagle as Mr. Samuel Arrow
    -Kermit the Frog

I got Gonzo a LONG time ago but decided to keep him in the package until last week. We went to a music store called Tower Records and that's where I saw Sam but didn't get it. Then when my dad came home from work he had it :D I was so happy! That's when I decided to open them 'cause I was like "these are just TOO COOL to leave un-opened!" Then I went to Toys "R" Us and got Kermit. My favorite would have to be Sam, he's my favorite character (who isn't as "himself") in my fave Muppet movie: Muppet Treasure Island. So much detail went into the figures it's unbelievable! I love the accesories :)
  2. smeagol4prez

smeagol4prez New Member

Just like you i've only been collecting this line for a month tops. I have so far:

Super Scooter
    Vacation Fozzie
    Dr Bunsen Honeydew
    Beaker with lab
    Gonzo
    Tour Animal

So far my favorite has to be super scooter, maybe cause i still have him in the package ;) For some reason i just can't bring myself to open that one. Tour Animal is also a cool figure so he is my second favorite
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Thanks for replying! :D LMAO! I LOVE your avatar! ;) :)

I was gonna keep 'em in package but their too good to leave in package. The package even says (something like this) "Palisades Toys: Play with it!"
  4. smeagol4prez

smeagol4prez New Member

Yeah, that's exactly why i opened all of my other ones. The super scooter seems to be surronded be a magical aura so i'll leave it be. I usually just buy the ones i like, i'm not any sort of completist or anything plus i have limited funds to spend on toys due to my signaficant other *wink * wink*
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Hiya Rex,

I've been collecting them for longer than you have, so I've got all of them except for some of the rare exclusives. Some of my favorite ones are the more obscure ones, like the band members and Crazy Harry and Lew Zealand, just because I never thought I'd have any kind of toys of those characters, let alone something so high quality as these.

I love them.

:halo:

And Smeagol, I'd totally vote for you for Prez.

:crazy: :p :concern:
  6. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

S1:
    Kermit
    Tux Kermit
    Miss Piggy (EB Exclusive)
    Bunsen Honeydew
    Dr.Teeth

S2:
    Fozzie
    Gonzo
    Floyd
    Crazy Harry
    Vacation Fozzie (Blue Shirt)

S3:
    Scooter
    Lew Zealend
    Rowlf
    Zoot (Variant)

S4:
    Sam The Eagle as Samuel Arrow
    Rizzo The Rat

Playsets:
    Muppet Labs with Beaker
    Electric Mayhem Stage with Animal
  7. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Oh, and my favorite is either Fozzie or Rizzo
  8. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I got Miss Piggy and exclusvie EB Games Miss Piggy. It was $7.41 for one and they had a buy one get one free deal. I think they could've done a much better job with Piggy. I think it's my least favorite out of all of them. Oh yeah, I left the exclusive one in pacage, I figured why open it, it's the same figure w/ different hair and colors ;)
  9. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I've just got one figure, Scooter from series 3. And he is definately my favorite.

-Kim
  10. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Member

I only have 5:

Lew Zealand
    Scooter
    Steppin Out Bunsen and Beaker
    The Swedish Chef and his lovely kitchen.

I have them all set up in the kitchen, Chef showing off his pretty cleaver and saw to the others, who are standing well back.

I also bought a Floyd from ebay who's in the post, but its hard to get these figures in Britain. I only know of two shops near me who have them, and they have basically the same figures warming the pegs - Scooter, Lew, Piggy and Crazy Harry.

I want to get the full band and display them on the stage next to the kitchen. :cool:
  11. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Lets see I have

Kermit
    Tuxedo Kermit
    Holiday Kermit
    Miss Piggy
    EB Games Miss Piggy
    Fozzie
    Invisable Spray Fozzie
    Vacation Fozzie(ToyFare)
    Vacation Fozzie(Media Play)
    Gonzo
    Crash Helmet Gonzo
    Scooter
    Super Hero Scooter
    Rowlf
    Link Hogthrob
    Dr.Strangepork
    Dr.Teeth
    Floyd
    Floyd Repaint
    Zoot
    Zoot Repaint
    Animal w/ Electric Mayhem Stage
    Tour Animal
    Sam Arrow
    Rizzo
    Dr.Bunsen Honeydew
    Beaker w/ Muppet Labs
    Vanishing Cream Beaker
    Invisable Beaker
    The Swedish Chef w/ Swedish Kitchen
    Crazy Harry
    Lew Zealand

My top 5 favorites are
    1.Tuxedo Kermit(could be replaced when ever I get Koozebane Kermit)
    2.Link Hogthrob
    3.Swedish Chef
    4.Gonzo(could be replaced by series 5 Gonzo)
    5.Rowlf
  12. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Wow Aerosmith! You're quite the collector! ME JEALOUS! :halo: LOL. But anyway, I opened EB Games Miss Piggy 'cause I found out she had the boa (man I love the Internet ;) :D ). It's pretty cool, and thank God I have a sister because she knew how to put the boa on Piggy :rolleyes: :halo:
  13. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Got Muppet Labs w/ Beaker yesterday!!! It's really cool. But unfortunatley the little table thing broke when I was trying to get it out of the package :( fortunately it looks like it can be fixed with crazy glue or something. Also, it sounds like there's something in my gorilla detector (like a little bead or something, which I know it's not). Anyway, it's a lot of fun to play with! :) :) :D
  14. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

My table broke to. I fixed it right up with crazy glue. It's fine now.
  15. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Doh! I asked my mom if she can fix it w/ crazy glue, and she did, but it's at a slant :eek: :( it still kinda works though.
  16. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I had Scooter, Zoot, repaint Zoot, Fozzie, one of the vacation Fozzies (red shirt, I think), Floyd, Crazy Harry and (Crash Helmet, I think) Gonzo. I had more, but that's all I can remember.

Then I woke up.

FISHSTICKS!*

My faves are Floyd, Scooter, and Crazy Harry. Okay, so they're the only ones I actually have. Whatever. :concern: Seriously though, I can't pick my fave cos Floyd was the first one I got and he's pwetty... (whoops, slipped into fangirl mode), Scooter's got tons of accesories (I love the skateboard) and Crazy Harry has got my fave accesories. Yay dynamite!

*If read aloud, meant to be said in frustration, not in silliness. Or silly frustration.
    Bah.
  17. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Ouch!!! :sympathy: I once had a dream that I had all the original Power Rangers Zords (I never had ANY of them, and they were the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) and then I woke up. :boo: :mad: :attitude:
  18. camax

camax New Member

I love all the Muppets, but am kind of choosy when it comes to which ones I get. Being a Dad with six kids, I find it hard to spend money on MYSELF sometimes. I have three figures: Lew Zealand, Fozzie, and Koozebane Kermit. My wife has Rizzo. We also have the Gonzo and Pepe from Jack in the Box until we can get them both in Series 5.

I held back buying Muppets for myself for a long time, but when Lew came out, I couldn't hold back. So even though they are all great work, I will just get a few from time to time. I wish I could find Dr. Teeth, Scooter & Rowlf again, for I passed them up when maybe I shouldn't have! I'm sure something like eBay may come into play if I feel funds are free enough.

I am hoping Johnny Fiamma and Sal are coming down the pipe in the future! Andy and Randy Pig, as well as naked Rowlf and Sam would be great too!

I am sure this has been asked plenty, but has there been mention of a Beaker or Animal packaged singly instead of in sets in the future line possibilities?
  19. anymuppet

anymuppet New Member

Six kids??? :confused: :eek: When do you have time for Muppets? ;)

Anyway with six kids, I'd just skip the action figures and spend the money on the DVD releases. Raise those kids as proper Muppet fans and make them watch each and every one several hundred times! :D

Rock on camax....
  20. camax

camax New Member

Hee hee, YES we do have all the Muppet movies, and the favorites seem to be Muppets From Space and Muppet Treasure Island. In addition, I've got four old Fraggle Rock videos, a 25th anniversary Muppet Show video (boy do I want more!), Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and a decent collection of Muppets Tonight taped. New children will be assimilated! ;) Actually, they seem to enjoy Muppets just fine, we are just turning it up a few notches.