What file sharing program do you use?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I currently use KaZaA, but the selection of Muppet Songs is horrible, though I did get Karaoke of Rainbow Connection, which I have wanted for several years. Does anyone know of one that has a good selection. I just got an MP3 player for Christmas, and I want more Muppet songs for it!-Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Kazaa! I didnt have a computer when Napster, or Audio Galaxy was around...but I believe Kazaa is the best p2p site on their.
Need Lord of the Rings 2? The latest Xbox or PC game? Windows XP or Office Suite? The latest Weezer cd? Music videos? Arcade roms? Invader Zim and Seinfeld episodes? No matter what media it is, Kazaa is the all out wild wild west frontier of pirated media galore.

All media and information should be made free, and thankfully Kazaa is like a dream come true*

*for the record I only download mp3s and tv shows from their...not because of legalities, but I have a phobia of viruses...the only drawback of peer 2 peer is the vulnerability of your computer to people with bad intentions*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
tv shows???? my modem is too slow for that! i just download songs! the bad thing is every time i find the right song it's not available just my luck! i did use morpheus but i stopped after it went to version two...i download pics sometimes too, those don't take long!-Sarah

anathema

Reaction score
Try this one:

www.edonkey2000.com

The site seems to be off-line right now, but it will return :smile: Alternatively, try here:

http://www.emule-project.net/

It's so-so for music, but there's other Muppety stuff on there. :big_grin:

I avoid Kazaa due to the plethora of spyware and other nasties it installs on your system.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
You can also find some great stuff with winmx

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
winmix...hmm my friend has it and says it's ok....i might have to try it....-Sarah