What happen on the first episode of Fraggle Rock?

superboober

Reaction score
Nothing too major. Basically Doc and Sprocket move into the workshop and Traveling Matt discovers the hole out into Outer Space. It serves primarily to introduce us to the characters and promises exciting things to come. :excited:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock: Episode I

On the first episode of Fraggle Rock, Traveling Matt has discovered the last of the Fraggle Caves and wishes to explore nw things. He and Gobo discover the "Fraggle Hole" and Uncle Matt explores Outer Space. :excited:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
got buy the dvd :smile: or even the season 1 dvd set. But i'm sure you can find the first DVD at target for less then $10

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
On the first episode of Fraggle Rock, Traveling Matt has discovered the last of the Fraggle Caves and wishes to explore nw things. He and Gobo discover the "Fraggle Hole" and Uncle Matt explores Outer Space. :excited:

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
It is also where Gobo promises to travel through the hole to collect his postcards. Leading to one of the biggest traditions of all the episodes of Gobo reading the card to the other fraggles.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
You know something? I saw the first episode last Wednesday when ABC2 repeated it. One day I hope to get the first season DVD box set and watch those great shows again.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
And now I do have the first season on DVD. Mind you, I would have liked the Australian release to have the speical features that the US edition had, but I am still happy with my perchase.