1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What happen on the last muppet babies episode?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by BabyScooter, Jul 6, 2006.

1. BabyScooter

BabyScooter New Member

What happen on the last muppet babies episode?:confused:
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

They were in Nannie's room, and herd on the news that a new theme park was opening, but it wouldn't be finished till 2005 or something like that. They couldn't wait that long so they built their own park in the nursery called BabyLand.
  3. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

That sounds like it!
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Was there no proper ending for Muppet Babies then? No finale? No send off? Just a regular episode?
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

yeah they got canceled before the next season
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

The closes they got to a send off was them all watching themselves as adults at the movie theater in the last seen.
  7. Beauregard

Oh? What happened there? How did that work exactly?
  8. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Isn't that what happened to the Muppet Show?
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well there was a drive in movie theater in the theme park they built and they were all there watching the movie of themselves as adults, which was the last seen.
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No, it was the number one show in the world at the time, and Jim just wanted to move on to other things.
  11. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

Cartoons in America rarely getting the ending fans hope for.

When you look at a lot of popular ones, these just leave the door open to your imagination of what happened.
  12. Beauregard

Yeah, they knew it was the final episode. Which is why the Pig's in Space hit the edge of the universe, and Beauregard said the world was going to end.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wasn't it called something like the end of the world?
  14. Cool! Can't wait to see it. I know that could be a long time down the road though.
  15. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Wow that sucks, but maybe it'll be like Family Guy, where DVD sales'll depict if there's going to be more episodes. Cause, you know, it's all about the Benjamins anymore instead of making a quality TV show.

Daniel
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's true.
  17. Teheheman

But I'm sure that somebody on this board is creative enough to make a "final send-off" to the Muppet Babies. Kinda like a last hurrah where a guy breaks into the house and kills off Nanny and Skeeter or something like that. Which is why you never hear them mentioned in any of the Muppet franchises. Or something like that, I'm a demented person, so you can do it however you want.

Daniel
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'm sure you are, that's nice. I guess their never mentioned because they were made only for the cartoon?
  19. Teheheman

This could be too. I just figured that since Scooter was in the cartoon, they would at least mention Skeeter on what happened to her in a later edition of the Muppets. But what do I know lol

Daniel
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, I don't know where, but They said she became an explorer and got lost in the Amazon or something like that.