What happen on the last muppet babies episode?

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Cartoons in America rarely getting the ending fans hope for.

When you look at a lot of popular ones, these just leave the door open to your imagination of what happened.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
No, it was the number one show in the world at the time, and Jim just wanted to move on to other things.
Yeah, they knew it was the final episode. Which is why the Pig's in Space hit the edge of the universe, and Beauregard said the world was going to end.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yeah, they knew it was the final episode. Which is why the Pig's in Space hit the edge of the universe, and Beauregard said the world was going to end.
Cool! Can't wait to see it. I know that could be a long time down the road though.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow that sucks, but maybe it'll be like Family Guy, where DVD sales'll depict if there's going to be more episodes. Cause, you know, it's all about the Benjamins anymore instead of making a quality TV show.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
But I'm sure that somebody on this board is creative enough to make a "final send-off" to the Muppet Babies. Kinda like a last hurrah where a guy breaks into the house and kills off Nanny and Skeeter or something like that. Which is why you never hear them mentioned in any of the Muppet franchises. Or something like that, I'm a demented person, so you can do it however you want.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sure you are, that's nice. I guess their never mentioned because they were made only for the cartoon?

Teheheman

Reaction score
This could be too. I just figured that since Scooter was in the cartoon, they would at least mention Skeeter on what happened to her in a later edition of the Muppets. But what do I know lol

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I don't know where, but They said she became an explorer and got lost in the Amazon or something like that.