1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What happen on the last muppet babies episode?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by BabyScooter, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Ah, ok, that sounds like it makes more sense, she was always the explorer.

Daniel
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well I hope they would be quality.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hmm... that makes me wonder. Do cartoons ever get a proper final episode?
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hmm...none that I know of. Wacky Races doesn't, even though that is definatly finished and done with. Things like Loony Toons are more on going and wouldn't have a finishing episodes...

But shows like the Muppet Babies, etc, really should have a send off I think...
  5. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

Most cartoons are done season by season and seldom have a chance to prepare a "final episode." Read this for more info:

http://www.povonline.com/iaq/IAQ14.htm

It's about Dungeons and Dragons but it talks a bit about how cartoon series are produced.
  6. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

Evanier is a great source for finding about those old Saturday morning cartoons.

Still makes me wonder how long Garfield would have went for had CBS not cut the budget and Jim Davis' decided to walk away.

The show just never jumped the shark.
  7. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Member

I think Garfield got better towards the end of its run (unlike a lot of shows), based on the reruns I used to catch before work (yeah, I'm a grown man... Watching Garfield... AND?!).

Certainly it was better than those terrible, terrible movies.
  8. MustangRockstar

MustangRockstar New Member

Nothing to embarassed about, I'm on the cusp of 24 and watch cartoons all the time. I really like animation.

I'll tell you flat out I own the series on DVD and a lot of what I own is animated. Some cartoons I watch quite frequently with my wife.

If people have a problem with that, screw em. It's what I like.
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I think that is because there wasn't really a chance to discuss or bring in a puppet version of Skeeter. Skeeter was created specifically for the Muppet Babies cartoon which was created from Muppets Take Manhattan, the last major Muppet movie/project before Richard Hunt's death (right?) and then the Scooter character was basically retired for a long time. So then it would be weird to bring in a Skeeter when Scooter wasn't even being used. Just a theory.
  10. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I woulda loved to see them watching themselves in the future.
  11. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

I think that MCC was before Richard Hunt's untimely death, though :confused:

BJ