What Happened to Barkley the Dog?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Hi guys.I noticed that in the Season 34-35 shows Barkley the Dog is nowhere to be seen.Is he gone? :confused:

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
Hi guys.I noticed that in the Season 34-35 shows Barkley the Dog is nowhere to be seen.Is he gone? :confused:
They may have just put the charachter on Hiatus. They didn't show Grungetta in seasons 33 and 34 but she came back this season.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, I'm not so sure they like Barkley anymore. They seem to think he's too old-fashioned, just like all the other old minor characters.

Censored

Reaction score
Well, Barkley was Linda's pet, so if she's not on the show anymore, I guess he would not be on either.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Well, Barkley was Linda's pet, so if she's not on the show anymore, I guess he would not be on either.
Well I don't know about that. Wolfgang was originally Uncle Wally's Seal, and they still continued to show Wolfgang after Uncle Wally left the show in 1992.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
A lot of characters came and went over the years.Some of them only lasted a few years.Such as Sam The Robot.Remember him?I think he was only on the show during the mid 1970s.He was funny.I'll never forget the one time David had asked him to make him a hotdog.With a poof of Sam's magic,David instantly turned into a giant frankfurter.