What happened to Kevin Clash?

King Jim

Reaction score
A member said.............

Kevin Clash is not performing due to conflicts with his Sesame Street taping schedule. Kevin's characters will likely be looped in post-production with his voice of the character.

So will Kevin Clash still perform Elmo? :confused:

I love his Elmo voice.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think that is obvious. If he will not tape the Oz movie because he has to do Sesame Street, it's obvious he will be doing his Sesame Street characters. What did you think it meant?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
why make it a sticky, its not like some major event,

he isnt doing the oz movie because he has to do sesame and he'll loop his charaters later, whats the confusion?

this happenes in productions all the time, sometimes thier are scheduleing conflicts, its not like he has all his puppets in his house or something, he comes in does his bit and leaves , the puppets are on set if they need someone to fill in for him they do it, :attitude:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We dont need him anyway. I think we should just go ahead and leave him to SS. He is doing so much there any way. I really wish Carol Spinny would try to do the voice of Robin for Jerry Nelson. I think Big Bird kind of sounds like Robin in some ways.

WiGgY

Reaction score
So replace one old retired man with another old about to retire man? That's not the best plan I've ever heard.

Anyhoo, we do need Kevin, He does Sam and he's rather good at doing background stuff like rats. Plus Clifford isn't half bad when used right. One day I'd like to see all the EM band members together including Lips and Clifford.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
So replace one old retired man with another old about to retire man? That's not the best plan I've ever heard.

Anyhoo, we do need Kevin, He does Sam and he's rather good at doing background stuff like rats. Plus Clifford isn't half bad when used right. One day I'd like to see all the EM band members together including Lips and Clifford.
I think Eric does a very good Sam...maybe even better than Kevin. :attitude:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
WOCKA2416 said:
I think Eric does a very good Sam...maybe even better than Kevin. :attitude:

i agree totally, hes pretty much locked down all of Franks old characters.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
beacuse i have worked with him , he hasnt done it in any specials , but i have heard him do it