What happened to TBS?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It influenced your laugh track too. :wink:

I'll stop now lol.
Oh yeah, that's how much I try to convey the atmosphere and asthetic of the golden age of television, both visually and audio. Heck, my most recent outing was, in a way, a nod and throwback to old Krofft shows:
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, I think TBS is going turn into to Adult Swim, they are losing all Fox shows and Seinfeld.
They lost me when they started dropping SEINFELD, hence why I bit the bullet and invested in the DVDs - such a much better choice anyway: they're not sped-up, they're uncut, and there's tons of great special features each season to enjoy . . . but as far as FOX shows, I don't know about that . . . again, it seems like most of their programming is Seth MacFarlane's shows.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
but as far as FOX shows, I don't know about that . . . again, it seems like most of their programming is Seth MacFarlane's shows.
Disney stated somewhere that they’re slowly pulling Fox’s programs from other networks and hopefully remove the shows on networks not own by Fox & Disney by 2021 I believe

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I just hope that with TBS did turn into Adult Swim 24/7, that Cartoon Network would go back 24/7.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
TBS, TNT, CNN, USA, were all part of Ted Turner's tv empire.Might as well shut it all down and call it a day.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's how much I try to convey the atmosphere and asthetic of the golden age of television, both visually and audio. Heck, my most recent outing was, in a way, a nod and throwback to old Krofft shows:
The production quality on that is excellent. Good stuff.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Likewise, even local network TV isn't what it used to be:

In the 1990s, after Saved By The Bell became a Saturday-morning sitcom hit, the animated programming era came to an end.

Fox used to have the Fox Kids animated programming block from Monday through Saturday, and then local affiliates started airing educational programs and morning news blocks in the 2000s, and ditto for CBS, which switched to preschool toons on Saturday mornings.

Even ABC fell victim to the "animation purge"...

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Plus I heard rumor they're moving their original animated programming to Adult Swim