1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Happened?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by KirbTreelo05, Oct 3, 2008.

1. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Remember the Anniversary plans for BitBBH? I've been wondering: What happened? :confused: I know that something probably didn't go well and they decided to cancel them, but does anyone know why they didn't do anything? I was really disappointed... :(

And Disney isn't going to leave Bear alone completely are they? :concern:
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Well, right now, Disney is marketing towards the teenybopper stuff, and are just--as of recently--getting away from that to promote The Muppets.
  3. GSmiley2007

GSmiley2007 Member

Somehow, I wish Bear would make an appearance on any upcoming "Studio DC: Almost Live"... I could surely picture him trying to sing with the classic Muppets and the Disney Channel stars, that's for sure! :)
  4. Teenager's

Teenager's Member

That would be so Much Fun!........it would add a lot to the show I think......which is kind of easy sadly....

He should Cha Cha through the Tipton (sp?) hotel!
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

As a big Bear fan since 1997, it's really unfortunate Disney decided to just quietly retire Bear. Bear is light years above (as far as fun, feel good, song and dance, and chemistry) programming for toddlers and kids than what's out there.