What have been your avatars in the past?

Kiki

Reaction score
Just wonderin', mine have been (and these are sorta in order):

• Annie Sue;
  • Richard Hunt;
  • Miss Piggy;
  • Napoleon Dynimite dancing (:wink: !);
  • Drawing of the chicken I did;
  • Draweing of a girl I did;
  • Wembley Fraggle (thanks Dave).
How 'bout you guys? Random thread, eh? :smirk:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
*Kermit & Piggy
*Kermit Balloon from MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE
*Selena
*"Hairspray" logo

I forgot the rest if I had any! :smile: LOL

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I've had tonnes, but they've mostly revolved around

• I went about a year without an avatar and then...
  • Tutter from BITBBH (due to my initial username)
  • Peace signs
  • Rainbows
  • Madonna
I don't think I've ever had a proper muppet-y one. Oh well.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Dan, didn't you have one of you for awhile, or did I dream that? :/

Dave made me my Floyd one, sort of my classic. Before that I had the Caution: Flying Gonzo avatar that I screen-capped form the Muppets.com website. Before THAT I think I had my avatar that I used to use for deviantart, which is white text on black that says "This avatar sucks".

After my Floyd-y baby, I had Sal last summer (not this past, the one before) because I was Sal in Muppet Survivior (4th place baby!) I can't remember other ones that I had. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... You mean Muppet Survivor 1. The results for the second goround are something that I'm a bit upset about, but that's the game.

As for avatars... Only had two of 'em in my over four years of service here at MC.
The first, was an avatar of my Muppet namesake with a lovely lightning-tipped storm cloud, custom made for me by Justin Faulknor when we were still on the Palisades Toys forum.
But given that said avatar was copied by people I'd rather go unnamed... You know who they are from that mess this last August.
Now I have a new one from Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Visuals. Thanks to Dave for the pic and Phillip for uploading it.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hmmm, wow, I hade

• Dr. Strangepork
  • A Moving one with Big Bird
  • A Silhouette of Sweetums
I truely forget all the others, I usually switch mine a couple times a month. But this might stick for a good while, because I truely like it alot, thanks Vic!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've had this avatar since day one only providing variations for the different seasons (like right now he's got a pilgrim hat on) and last month he had a pumpkin head and this Friday he'll have a Santa hat! I'm also very proud to have won the "best Avatar" award this past MC Awards show, although at that time, he was upside down. After January, I'll be using my new Anime Kermit logo for an avatar.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh yeah I've had loads of me as well, thanks for that babe I'd forgotten :confused:

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:

Dave made me my Floyd one, sort of my classic. Before that I had the Caution: Flying Gonzo avatar that I screen-capped form the Muppets.com website. Before THAT I think I had my avatar that I used to use for deviantart, which is white text on black that says "This avatar sucks".

After my Floyd-y baby, I had Sal last summer (not this past, the one before) because I was Sal in Muppet Survivior (4th place baby!) I can't remember other ones that I had. :confused:
And a GREAT Sal you were, by the way!:smile: