1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What have been your avatars in the past?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Kiki Active Member

Just wonderin', mine have been (and these are sorta in order):

• Annie Sue;
    • Richard Hunt;
    • Miss Piggy;
    • Napoleon Dynimite dancing (;) !);
    • Drawing of the chicken I did;
    • Draweing of a girl I did;
    • Wembley Fraggle (thanks Dave).
    How 'bout you guys? Random thread, eh? :smirk:
  2. JoeyMuppet New Member

Kermit in tux
    Jen from The Dark Crystal
    ABBA
  3. jacobsnchz Active Member

*Kermit & Piggy
    *Kermit Balloon from MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE
    *Selena
    *"Hairspray" logo

I forgot the rest if I had any! :) LOL
  4. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I've had tonnes, but they've mostly revolved around

• I went about a year without an avatar and then...
    • Tutter from BITBBH (due to my initial username)
    • Peace signs
    • Rainbows
    • Madonna
    I don't think I've ever had a proper muppet-y one. Oh well.
  5. MrsPepper Active Member

Dan, didn't you have one of you for awhile, or did I dream that? :/

Dave made me my Floyd one, sort of my classic. Before that I had the Caution: Flying Gonzo avatar that I screen-capped form the Muppets.com website. Before THAT I think I had my avatar that I used to use for deviantart, which is white text on black that says "This avatar sucks".

After my Floyd-y baby, I had Sal last summer (not this past, the one before) because I was Sal in Muppet Survivior (4th place baby!) I can't remember other ones that I had. :confused:
  6. The Count Moderator

Heh... You mean Muppet Survivor 1. The results for the second goround are something that I'm a bit upset about, but that's the game.

As for avatars... Only had two of 'em in my over four years of service here at MC.
    The first, was an avatar of my Muppet namesake with a lovely lightning-tipped storm cloud, custom made for me by Justin Faulknor when we were still on the Palisades Toys forum.
    But given that said avatar was copied by people I'd rather go unnamed... You know who they are from that mess this last August.
    Now I have a new one from Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Visuals. Thanks to Dave for the pic and Phillip for uploading it.
  7. Barry Lee Active Member

Hmmm, wow, I hade

• Dr. Strangepork
    • A Moving one with Big Bird
    • A Silhouette of Sweetums
    I truely forget all the others, I usually switch mine a couple times a month. But this might stick for a good while, because I truely like it alot, thanks Vic!
  8. Vic Romano Active Member

I've had this avatar since day one only providing variations for the different seasons (like right now he's got a pilgrim hat on) and last month he had a pumpkin head and this Friday he'll have a Santa hat! I'm also very proud to have won the "best Avatar" award this past MC Awards show, although at that time, he was upside down. After January, I'll be using my new Anime Kermit logo for an avatar.
  9. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oh yeah I've had loads of me as well, thanks for that babe I'd forgotten :confused:
  10. BEAR Active Member

And a GREAT Sal you were, by the way!:)
  11. BEAR Active Member

I can't even remember all of them. I started out with a Bear (in the Big Blue House) avator, then I started to change it to different things. I started to just have avators featuring my roommate characters from the Muppet Dorms. Then Dave did that amazing visual with all the characters around the dinner table and saw everyone getting custom avators from the visual. I thought they were so beautiful I hopped on board myself with this lovely picture of Bear from the visual picture. I love that so many of us have them. They look good.
  12. The Count Moderator

Oh... So you went with that one Bry? Makes me wonder just who's got which character from Vic's artwork as avvys.
  13. MrsPepper Active Member

No prob, Bob!

Yay, thanks! It was hard once my Johnny Fiama left, but I had tons of fun. ^_^
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Didn't you once use your self-caricature as "MrsPepper" as your avatar?

1. When I first joined, I had an avatar I used for a long time of the bird Lola from CatDog.
    2. Once I became "D'Snowth" I switched to my trademark Snowths avatar.
    3. Around the holidays, I use my Snowth in the snow avatar (which I forgot to switch to today, so I better do that right now.
    4. Around Halloween I use an avatar of Elizabeth Montgomery.
    5. Ocassionally I use a Kathy avatar.
  15. zeldazipple New Member

I don't remeber all my advatars, but here are some that I have been in the past.
    Cotterpin Doozer
    Chellie from Big Bag
    Jim Henson allthough I don't know which one
    Princess Aruzia from LegRux which was me BTW in RP fourm.
    and an elf.

16. Lucy New Member

Mine has always been Vincent from the Tim Burton short film (and woohoo, they are making a live-action version next year!)
  17. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Mine would be

Various Floyd avatars, an Uncle Deadly avatar, a Jack Skellington avatar, an avatar with jack and Sally, and...thats it
  18. Effralyo Active Member

Mine was either Effralyo Geewhiliker, or Zeliboba in different variations (like now - Zelly is currently as a baby on my avatar).
  19. Super Scooter New Member

Here's my list (hope I remember them all):

• Full-body Super Scooter with blue sky background(as designed and made by scarecroe)
    • Full-body Super Scooter with green sky background(also by scarecroe)
    • Baby Super Scooter(I drew a superhero outfit over an existing picture of Baby Scooter)
    • Richard Hunt and Scooter in tuxedos
    • Richard Hunt performing Super Scooter(the most difficult avatar I have ever made)
    • Kermit the Frog from the Jim Henson Hour opening
    • Scooter performing six-stringed orchestra
    • Super Scooter(my current avatar, which was also pretty hard to make)

"Well, gang... I think that's it."
  20. Pork Active Member

*Beaker

*Bunson