What I think about Troy...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I haven't seen it, though my dad did. Then he rented "Helen of Troy," a USA documentary from a few years back that apparently was a lot truer to the original story. I'm fairly familiar with the story, but not enough to be clear on many details. I watched the movie he rented, and I found it incredibly depressing. :frown:
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The only thing my brother had to say about it was "too many close-ups. It made me feel like they didn't have enough money to finish any of the sets."

I haven't seen it. I actually don't have any desire to, either. Hehe.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw the movie last week and thought it was pretty bad. Talk about 2 1/2 hours of a sleep fest. If you've seen one warriot movie, you've seen them all. Brad Pitt's acting was really bad. Maybe he, Orlando Bloom, and Eric Bana should invest in some acting classes....

1 1/2 out of 4 stars.

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
a USA documentary
Erm, the word I was fishing for was "mini-series." :rolleyes: Dad said "Troy" was much more graphic than "Helen of Troy," which makes sense since that was on TV, but it was still too graphic for me so I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle "Troy." I hate these epic tragedies where practically everybody winds up very violently dead...
Erin