What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

rexcrk

Reaction score
It doesn't even have to be a specific block of time, I would be happy if The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight! or anything was just ON the Disney Channel. I don't dislike shows like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody or Hannah Montana, but I much MUCH prefer the Muppets.

I never even see the Muppets like Pepe, Kermit, or Gonzo coming up saying "Hi, I'm [insert name] and you're watching Disney Channel!" and they make the Mickey ears.. and I've been watching Disney Channel A LOT more than I used to...

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
It would be nice to see anything with the muppets on any channel.

Lovingly yours,
MuppetMarc

MWoO

Reaction score
With the Disney Channel running the same show over and over and over again, they really should makle a muppet slot once a week for like an hour. Show any of the many productions. I mean you have 5 season of TMS, 2 seasons of MT, 8 movies (counting AVMMC and MWoO), a bunch of specials, the Muppet segements of JHH, and god knows how many other specials just sitting doing nothing. here really is no reason to run the Suite life of Zack and Cody at 3 am.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think that it'll be a great idea, have the Muppets on at 4pm, after school time, or at least late night at midnight or so. They don't really play anything but the same 10 shows and movies over and over again.(I know I just said the same thing you did, but I agree)

Daniel

tutter_fan

Reaction score
as far as I am concerned, I'd love to have a "block" of shows with the muppets! This would be great! Imagine this: It's the end of the muppet block, and I come upstairs from the basement laughing my head off. My grandparents would look at me as if I was nuts. Then they'd ask me why I was laughing a lot and why I was laughing so hard. I'd be like "I just got done watching a 3 hour block of nothing but the muppets on the disney channel!!! I can imagine that, and how would you react to the situation?

Marky

Reaction score
MWoO said:
With the Disney Channel running the same show over and over and over again, they really should makle a muppet slot once a week for like an hour. Show any of the many productions. I mean you have 5 season of TMS, 2 seasons of MT, 8 movies (counting AVMMC and MWoO), a bunch of specials, the Muppet segements of JHH, and god knows how many other specials just sitting doing nothing. here really is no reason to run the Suite life of Zack and Cody at 3 am.
Disney only owns the rights to 5 Muppet movies (so far).