What if Master Replicas made Fraggles?

RustyDog

Reaction score
i'd definatly buy one if they weren't TOO expensive. Do you guys think that The fraggles would cost more to make than the muppets?

Redsonga

Reaction score
i'd definatly buy one if they weren't TOO expensive. Do you guys think that The fraggles would cost more to make than the muppets?
Maybe a bit more because of the fur, but still not as much as Animal IMHO :halo:

Pork

Reaction score
or Fozzie, for that matter, he's gonna be an expensive one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yep, Fraggles are pretty simple (in a good way) :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Plus, with the Muppets, there are so many different main characters they could make, with the Fraggles the main Fraggle five would be the only real important ones to have. Of course some Doozers would be nice too. :smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Plus, with the Muppets, there are so many different main characters they could make, with the Fraggles the main Fraggle five would be the only real important ones to have. Of course some Doozers would be nice too. :smirk:
Oh I don't now, the fraggle shape is not that much different than other muppets so it is not as if they'd have to make that many changes to make some :smile: Only the hair and body fur really and the tail, but tails are'nt that hard to make :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Oh I don't now, the fraggle shape is not that much different than other muppets so it is not as if they'd have to make that many changes to make some :smile: Only the hair and body fur really and the tail, but tails are'nt that hard to make :wink:
I agree but I'm not sure any other Fraggles but the main five would sell at all so there would only be five for MR to worry about.