What if "Street Gang" became a mini-series?

SSLFan

Reaction score
I say mini-series because the book is so long and has so much rich history about the show to be crammed into like, 90 minutes of a motion picture. But think about it, wouldn't that be cool? I mean a film based on the enitire history of Sesame Street? Could it work?

:insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea and the typical program PBS would be attracted to. And what Sesame Street deserves as an anniversary special, rather than just focusing on the newer stuff. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think that's a great idea and the typical program PBS would be attracted to. And what Sesame Street deserves as an anniversary special, rather than just focusing on the newer stuff. :wink:
Well, i think that SS needs 2 kinds of specials... an indepth retrospective for the fans (and I just don't mean seeing the same old clips a million more times. Rare, behind the scenes stuff and how the show got sold and operated for that long), and a big story for kids and parents to enjoy. One on PBS, one on another ntwork or something like that... or maybe just one DTV.

I wanna see what makes the show work on an adult level, while still keeping the illusion of the show... and something not dominated by celebs saying "Oh, look! We were on Sesame Street once."

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I would like to see a special or documentary type show that is based in the book! That would be amazing!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe there could be a Street Gang documentary, with Michael Davis as the announcer. Each show could focus on a different person invovled with Sesame Street.

This could make a goopd epsidoe guide for a 26-episode series:
  • 1. Jim Henson
  • 2. Joan Ganz Cooney
  • 3. Jon Stone
  • 4. Northern Calloway
  • 5. Caroll Spinney
  • 6. Frank Oz
  • 7. Matt Robinson
  • 8. Hal Miller
  • 9. Roscoe Orman
  • 10. Richard Hunt
  • 11. Kevin Clash