What if VH1 and Sesame Workshop produced a countdown of SS songs...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I mean do you all know how VH1 would always do these countdowns of certain songs of a certain era or gender of music, or how they would produce these one hour shows about a certian era or subject. With all of the mention shows full of celebrities talking about the topic at hand.

Well what if they, with the permission from the Sesame Workshop of course, produced a very special countdown centered on all of Sesame Street songs that we have seen throughout the years ?

I mean think of it with that much history and songs that the shows has, it could produce an almost 60 countdown, if we're lucky.

So what do you gues think of the idea ?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
they did something like that ten years ago, but more of an alphabet than a countdown. and it's not so much a best of, either, as...i don't know, those aren't the songs i'd pick. but we could sure use another one! and vh1 would be a great way to get it to a different audience than a pbs special would reach.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This does sound like a good diea. It'd be great if fans could nominate their favorite songs for it as well.

But theoretically, if it were a "Top 20" countdown, I'd choose these songs:
  • Rubber Duckie
  • A Song From Kermit
  • One Thing Leads to Another
  • Because We're Friends
  • Things That I remember
  • C Is For Cookie
  • I Love Trash
  • This Frog
  • Monster in the Mirror
  • Fuzzy and Blue
  • Write It Down