1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What If Your Favorite Muppet ...

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SSLFan, Nov 29, 2008.

1. SSLFan Well-Known Member

...had never even existed on the show!:p

Would you have still watched it? I always wondered what SS would have been like with Big Bird or Ernie & Bert, etc. I think if Big Bird hadn't been on the show, I would have probably found a love for Bert & Ernie ,Oscar or Cookie Monster. But if your favorite character(s) never even existed on the show, would you ever have watched it or would you have probably liked someone else? It's pretty hard to imagine I'm sure, Lol.

:wisdom::insatiable:
  2. Colbynfriends Active Member

Well, If he/she never existed, I wouldn't get a chance to like him/her. So I'd probably like someone else.
  3. Redsonga Active Member

I would have watched it, I would have liked someone else but I proablity would have never felt the need to go back to the show years later :\. That is what really matters I think...
  4. FrogInTheGlen New Member

I would still have watched it, because I didn't have a whole lot of control over what was on tv when I was younger. :) However, I have a hard time now imagining SS without Kermit's on-the-spot reporting!
  5. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

...there'd be another trash-can-dwelling creature.
  6. Nick22 Active Member

i would've liked someone else probly
  7. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

As a kid my favourite would probably be Cookie, but what street would it be without a giant hungry monster? Even Avenue Q has one, but his appetite is not for cookies...
  8. Redsonga Active Member

But the Avenue Q one is based on Cookie so if you think about it there might not even be a musical without him :insatiable: