What in the world is going on around here?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:wink: Yeah, what was up? The site and especially the forum have been really tweaky on my end. I defrag regularly, delete my cookies etc (I know those are common causes) but you guys are not alone in this weirdness of connection. I am getting it quite often too. It appears to be fixed for a while. There used to be posts about scheduled outages so that makes these recent developments odd to me. :confused:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have been trying to get on the site since 5 this afternoon and just now was able to get on at midnight! That was real frusterating!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I have been trying to get on the site since 5 this afternoon and just now was able to get on at midnight! That was real frusterating!
same here, i was all like "grr! no muppets!" but i'm glad i am back.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yea and on the eve that TMS 3 coming out I'm like shaking with exciment!
I just came to this thread to say that I have also had problems getting the site to load in the past few days, and then I read this. I TOTALLY SPACED on the fact that TMS 3 is TOMORROW! Or technically, today. :embarrassed:

pattywack

Reaction score
Grrrr it's 4:40 pm here and this is the first time I've been able to come on today!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Yeah I've been having problems with the site allot as of late also.
The past 2 days the site wouldn't even come up for me. :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe it was being updated? In some way or rather? That's what I was hoping!

Luke

Reaction score
The server was down last night, these things happen now and again with most websites. Once whatever is causing this up/downtime is fixed it's usually all ok for the longterm.

Now which way for the complimentary Muffin basket? lol

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Does anybody else have the same problem where the links on the top flash animated menu don't work? I have to click the "discuss this in our forums" link for the TMS3 article to visit the forums on two different computers.