what is everyone doing for thanksgiving?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
since thanksgiving is around the corner, i was wondering what everyone is doing for thanksgiving, is anyone going out of town, who are you spending your thanksgiving with, etc.

for thanksgiving, i'm going to go down to downtown dallas and run 8 miles in the annual ymca turkey trot, and its going to be 26 degrees that morning, go over to my grandmothers also in dallas, and eat food and hangout with the family, then i may go do something with some friends.....

ryan

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I will be celebrating my Turkey Day with my family, at Walt Disney World! :smile: We go every year for Thanksgiving. I guess I'll have to tape A Very Merry Muppet Christmas though, being we'll probably be out when it aires. This year doesn't look too good at the parks though, being that every room of every hotel on the WDW property was booked solid. We're staying at an off-property affiliate hotel for the first time...gah, I can only imagine the kinda lines and crowds. But, I will see MV3D no matter how long I have to wait (the queue is so cool on that ride anyway. :smile:)

-Matt

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what else, watching Very Muppet Christmas! and eating turkey and building puppets

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Probably getting smashed on the holiday egg nog and falling into the yule log fire. Well, maybe my friends won't let me do the latter.

Staying in San Francisco and having it w/ friends where they cook and clean, I just critique.

Ahhh, what a hard life.

Happy T-Day to you all!

radionate

Reaction score
Working (such is the life of radio DJs). I do however have Friday off, and plan to cook a Thanksgiving feast for all the orphans in town (those friends of mine who don't go home for Thanksgiving).

This year I'm having a "fried turkey". Yes, it is offical. Southerners Deep Fat Fry Everything, and I will be learning how to Deep Fat Fry a whole Turkey, and eating my first one as well.

I'll let you all know how it tastes and turns out if ya'll are interested. (I think I'll also do a traditional turkey to be safe):wink:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
This year I'm having a "fried turkey". Yes, it is offical. Southerners Deep Fat Fry Everything, and I will be learning how to Deep Fat Fry a whole Turkey, and eating my first one as well.
Dude, I had Fried turkey last year! Man o Man, that rocks the party right!!!