What is Marvin Suggs' personality like?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I think Marvin Suggs is a really interesting character. But, I just know what he looks like, and what his name is. Does anyone know what is personality is like? Thanks.

Muppetmonster

DerekJ

Reaction score
Oz described Suggs as having a "flaming ego":

An ENTERTAINER! (picture wild, flinging Grover-like poses) playing his Muppo-phones--
And as to what those are, think a Muppet version of the "Mouse Organ" sketch from Monty Python. :smile:

muppetmonster

Reaction score
Is there any muppets who can heavily be related to Marvin Suggs by personality and by interests? I do not have a clear picture of what his overall personality is like, maybe if any of you could tell me what muppets he can relate to, maybe I will have a better idea. Thanks.

Muppetmonster

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't remember exactly where I remember reading this, but Frank Oz always felt the character would go home to a cheap house or trailer to a gaudily done up wife and tourtcher the Muppaphones in a small cage.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I can't remember exactly where I remember reading this, but Frank Oz always felt the character would go home to a cheap house or trailer to a gaudily done up wife and tourtcher the Muppaphones in a small cage.
One of the places it was mentioned was the liner notes for the Music, Mahyem and More CD.

-Kim