1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is on one of Frank's headbands?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Dr. Bombay, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Dr. Bombay Member

While watching the behind-the-scenes bits on the 40th Anniversary DVD, particularly when Jim and Frank were rehearsing for the Ernie and Bert bit where they are talking about whether or not a snowman is alive, I noticed that they blurred out what was on part of Frank's headband. Does anyone know what it was? I'm dying to know!:search:
  2. matleo Active Member

I know I've seen pics of a Goelz headband with Gonzo as the mic and one of jim with a Kermit mic. Might be a Fozzie or a Piggy mic. Maybe Yoda. Something they don't have rights too.

--Matt
  3. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

the same behind-the-scenes footage also appears in the A&E biography on Sesame Street. Maybe it's unblurred there.
  4. Dr. Bombay Member

Thanks for the info about the Biography...now I gotta look for my recording of it:search::busy:
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Welcome back... AGAIN... Dr. Bombay...

Frank's headband has knittings of all of his TMS characters - Animal, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Sam the Eagle, etc... knowing Sesame Workshop, they probably had to blur them out, as Disney probably wouldn't like the other Muppets making an appearance on a Sesame DVD without permission.