What is the biggest Fozzie sculpt ever made?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was wondering what is the biggest Fozzie Bear sculpt ever made? So far, I beleive it is the Treasure Craft Cookie jar at 13" high.Does anybody know of anything bigger?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was thinking of the treasure craft jar too. Not sure of anything else??

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yeah, I am fairly sure that is it.I posted to see if there was something elusive that I might of missed, like some sort of limited edition store display or big figures like the Kermit sitting on the podium and sitting on log that Disney released early on, but I think they only did Kermit.The other possibility is that Slotz might have made Fozzie?
I have their Statler and Waldorf on park bench and Kermit thinker sitting on rock.I beleive there was also Kermit and Miss Piggy together, which I have never seen, so there is a possability that they might have also done Fozzie.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I think the Cookie Jar is the largest sculpt for Fozzie. It's certainly the largest sculpt in my collection.

There was not, I don't think, a Fozzie lawn ornament. These were 3 Statler & Waldorf ones -- walking, on the bench and then the one with the fountain -- and Kermit and Miss Piggy individually. Was there one of Kermit & Piggy together, too? If so, I've never seen it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think the Cookie Jar is the largest sculpt for Fozzie. It's certainly the largest sculpt in my collection.

There was not, I don't think, a Fozzie lawn ornament. These were 3 Statler & Waldorf ones -- walking, on the bench and then the one with the fountain -- and Kermit and Miss Piggy individually. Was there one of Kermit & Piggy together, too? If so, I've never seen it.
Thanks Travis.There seems to be more and more garden ornaments coming to light.I didnt know about the fountain Statler and Waldorf.I know there is two little plant stix,walking,and both on the bench.And I didnt know of Miss Piggy separately.Someone here said they saw both them together at a fair.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes slotz uk made a fountain ornament with piggy and kermit. They also made a set of terracotta pots with faces on them, kermit piggy animal and fozzie. I also have the kermit thinker. Miss piggy statler and Waldorf on bench statler and Waldorf planters large kermit sat cross legged and miss piggy in swimsuit with sunglasses. But they didn't make a fozzie.

Chris

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, so now we're totally off topic, but I am missing more than I thought from the Slotz line than I thought.

I have:

Kermit on a Rock ("Thinker")
Miss Piggy on a Rock (Purple Dress)
Statler & Waldorf Walking
Statler & Waldorf Fountain
Statler & Waldorf Planters
Terra Cotta Kermit
Terra Cotta Animal
Terra Cotta Miss Piggy

So, I am still missing the Statler & Waldorf on bench, the Fozzie Terra Cotta pot, and the Kermit & Miss Piggy fountain... is that right?

Also, was there a Statler & Waldorf in boat ornament too? For some reason that seems vaguely familiar as well...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Okay, so now we're totally off topic, but I am missing more than I thought from the Slotz line than I thought.

I have:

Kermit on a Rock ("Thinker")
Miss Piggy on a Rock (Purple Dress)
Statler & Waldorf Walking
Statler & Waldorf Fountain
Statler & Waldorf Planters
Terra Cotta Kermit
Terra Cotta Animal
Terra Cotta Miss Piggy

So, I am still missing the Statler & Waldorf on bench, the Fozzie Terra Cotta pot, and the Kermit & Miss Piggy fountain... is that right?

Also, was there a Statler & Waldorf in boat ornament too? For some reason that seems vaguely familiar as well...
I will start another post to do with the Muppet Garden ornaments by Slotz.I have only heard that there is Kermit and Miss Piggy together.I dont know about the Statler and Waldorf in boat ornament, but it is probably familular because I too have recently seen a picture of Statler and Waldorf in a boat and I thought to myself that I have never seen that image before.I think it was for a T shirt or photograph or something.Can you please post a picture of what you have in addidition to the picture that I will post.Maybe Phillip can add it into the MC Collectables guide.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes slotz uk made a fountain ornament with piggy and kermit. They also made a set of terracotta pots with faces on them, kermit piggy animal and fozzie. I also have the kermit thinker. Miss piggy statler and Waldorf on bench statler and Waldorf planters large kermit sat cross legged and miss piggy in swimsuit with sunglasses. But they didn't make a fozzie.

Chris
Thanks Chris.There was a delay with your post and I saw Travis's reply first before yours appeared.Can you please post pics on my other thread?