What is the name of Gonzo's home planet?

Phenomena

Reaction score
:concern:
I was wondering, if anyone remembers (if it was ever said) what the name of Gonzo's planet is. I can't remember for the life of me. !:eek:

also, does anyone know where i can find a mpg or sound clip of the Sandra Bullock/Phenomena skit. :crazy: thanks

jediX

Reaction score
His planet has been covered a few times on here with no real 'official' answer. Some call it planet Oznog, some planet Frackle (since Gonzo started out as a Frackle-like character). I'd lean towards Oznog (Gonzo backwards), but that was a character in the Jim Henson Hour (alternate dimension Gonzo) -- so, who knows.

I think the www.henson.com site has a video of that skit. At least it used to.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, but you have to wait for it to pop up.

No one knows where Gonzo's planet is, and that's part of the reason I don't like the actual story line of MFS. I don't think it was planet Oznog because there was that JHH character and I think one of the Gonzo's in the end of the movie was named Oznog. That would be like naming a kid earth. I doubt we'll ever find out and I have a feeling this whole alien thing won't be coming up in any future muppet projects. It will be like the forgotten brother on Happy Days. Never happened.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wasn't there a part in Muppet Babies where they thought Gonzo was an alien from the planet Crouton? :stick_out_tongue:

camillachick

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Wasn't there a part in Muppet Babies where they thought Gonzo was an alien from the planet Crouton? :stick_out_tongue:
I keep trying to tell everyone that!
Since I grew up watching the muppet babies regularly I know this has to be the only right answer (do we have a sarcasm smilie yet?). But if that is really the right answer, all his relatives became normal when the planet turned into an 8 ball and they couldn't possibly have come back to earth for him. At least not as wierdos.