1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What is the Official Muppet font?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muppetfan88, Jan 12, 2003.

1. muppetfan88

muppetfan88 New Member

What is the official muppet font? I can't tell what it is...im painting a NASCAR Car sponsored by The Muppets to go along with my Muppet Show Collection.
  2. hdofu

hdofu New Member

I found a master of puppets clone font called Pastor of Muppets :D ;) Don't know if muppets has an offical font or if it is unique Caligraphy.
  3. muppetfan88

muppetfan88 New Member

Where did you find it at?
  4. hdofu

hdofu New Member

5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

that would be neat to know!

Sarah
  6. muppetfan88

muppetfan88 New Member

Its probably just like Calligraphy...Does anyone know where i can get a big muppet logo. Where it says Muppets?
  7. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I don't think there is an official TMS font. Really what would be a font is more of a logo. Like, you couldn't very well have a Fraggle Rock font, being that the lettering is in logo form.

-Matt
  8. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

We sure have been having a lot of bumped threads from three years ago today, haven't we/
  10. Clueless Morgan

Clueless Morgan New Member

I googled 'Muppet font' (i need to know1) and this is the site that came up!
    I<3 that it lead here.